Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The past three months had gone so fast. Once I was out of the hospital, Alex took me to the house that he had bought.

I loved the house, it had four large bedrooms, two with en suits. There was a large kitchen and living room. In the basement it was big enough for a home cinema slash games room.

Outside was beautiful. It had lots of trees and a pond, luckily Alex had put a high enough fence so Lucy doesn't fall in. There was a swing off one of the trees. It was perfect.

But today was our wedding. I really hoped everything would go to plan. We decided to get married where we met. Our wedding is going to be on the beach, luckily the weather had been good recently.

At this moment in time I was getting my hair done. It was looking good so far, you'd be surprised who's doing it...

Tina.

I know right. The girl I use to hate is now doing my hair for my wedding.

After I had Lucy, I decided to pay Tina a visit. She was actually happy to see me. She told me that he was a b*tch for the way she behaved. She also told me she was sorry.

We hung out a few times after that and I really enjoyed her company. I told her I was getting married and she offered to do my hair

"Okay, you're done," she squealed happily.

"Thank you so much T." I also found out she hated her name and prefer being called T. and it was kinda cute.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later I was just bout the walk down the aisle for the first and last time. Dad took my arm and we slowly walked forward.

I looked up and saw Alex standing there in a suit that fit him perfectly. Soon I was going to b join to this man.

Two years ago on this day we met and now we had a baby and are about to get married. I just want to spend the rest of my life with him.

We finally reached and Dad gave me over to him. The ceremony went quickly and now we were sawing our vows.

"I Alex Jamie McCain take you Ellie Lilly-Anna Reed to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold for better for worst, in sickness and in health. I also pledge to you I will love you and only you from here on out. I will love our children differently but wholeheartedly forever. I promise to be the one you come to when things are hard and hold you. I have always loved you and I always will love you."

"I Ellie Lilly-Anna Reed take you Alex Jamie McCain to my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold for better or for worst, in sickness and in health. I also want to tell you that there will never be anyone but you that holds my heart and my love. You help me make rational decision and even stupid ones but I still love you. I will help you look after our family and pleasure you in as many ways as possible because I know that I have always and always will love you."

He pecked my lips lightly as the priest went on. "Do you Alex Jamie McCain take Ellie Lilly-Anna Reed to be you wife?"

"I do!" he said staring into my eyes happily.

"And do you Ellie Lilly-Anna Reed take Alex Jamie McCain to be your husband?"

"Oh I do!" I said throwing myself at Alex.

"Well I pronounce  husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest laughed at our eagerness for each other. We were already all over each other.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The reception went on past midnight. Luckily for Alex and I we had my parents looking after Lucy. They wanted us to have our wedding night alone with each other.

"Take me to bed," I whispered to Alex who sat beside me on a log.

"Sure baby." He picked me bridal style and carried me to our room. He throw me onto the bed before he kissed me sweetly.

"I love you baby," he said whilst taking a breath.

"I love you too," I whispered back. "Make love to me."

All night long we made love. It was the best night of my life.

Everything was finally perfect!