Chapter Fifteen

Harry's POV

My head was pounding when I woke, all I remembered from last night was that it was the most fun I had in four years. My body felt marvellous at this point in time, my arms were wrapped around warm, soft flesh. My hands rested in between breasts, I could tell that for sure. I didn't want to open my eyes because I knew the sun would burn me.

Suddenly, flashbacks of last night flashed through my mind, I knew that I was wrapped around the girl I had been crushing on for the past few months and last night I had kissed her. Well more than kissed her. She was in our bed right now naked, I could feel her naked bottom pressed against where I was most vulnerable.

Last night we had too many shorts and danced until we were sore, but I loved every minute of it because of this girl. She was mine. But this was wrong, I couldn't be here, I should have never treated her this way. I didn't want to let her down.

As I tried to pull away from her she started to whimper. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't want to leave you." She was talking in her sleep. "I love you, Daddy loves you too baby." Tears then suddenly leaked out of her eyes.

I pulled her closer to me trying to calm her down. "Hey baby, wake up you're having a nightmare."

I knew when she woke up because she clutched my arms tightly in her hands. "What do you remember from last night?" I asked.

"Everything," she stated.

"Oh right, so how are you feeling?"

"Sore," she wiped her tears from her eyes.

"Sore? Shit where you a virgin?"

"No, I haven't been for five years, I just haven't had sex in a long time."

"Oh right. You know I know that you went to the same high school as me," I told her, I thought it was time for her to know.

"You do?"

"Yeah I do. So did you ever come to one of my parties?"

She nodded. "Yeah one, September tenth five years ago, the night I lost my v-card."

"Who to?"

"So I've only had sex with one person, and well that number hasn't really changed."

It took me a while to process the information she had given me but when I did I was shocked. "I'm the only guy you've slept with?" she nodded. "Wow. I know about your illness," I suddenly stated.

"Shit!" she swore under her breath. "I was going to tell you this sooner or later but not like this. I was never ill Harry. "

"What are you talking about baby?"

"I should have told you this a long time ago..."

"Tell me what?" I was getting confused at this point.

Tears fled out of her eyes, "I'm his mother."

"Whose mother?" I asked I was so confused in what she was saying.

"Will's," she muttered.

"What?"

"I'm Will's mother Harry."

I'm shocked to say the least. I didn't know what to think, I didn't even know how this could have happened.

"That night we were both drunk, we had been dancing together almost all night, you had been kissing me all night," she explained. "You asked if I wanted to go somewhere more private, so we headed to your room. We were kissing on your bed and our clothes were coming off. You asked me if I wanted to have sex, I said yes because I had been crushing on you for months. You headed to the bathroom for a condom but your box was empty, I said it didn't matter, because I knew you were clean and I thought I wouldn't get pregnant," she cried. "So we had sex, it was amazing.

"Then two months later I read on the pregnancy test that I was pregnant. I wanted to tell I tried so many times to tell you but I couldn't, I thought you would reject me. So I was going to wait until after the birth to tell you but my parents wanted me to move away, so I did. Then a month before I was due to give birth I found the adoption papers, I never knew I was adopted until then. I went into depression then and when I had Will, I neglected him, I was diagnosed with postnatal depression. I knew I had to give him away just so he could have a better life. I got my dad to drive me all the way to your house. I dropped Will on your doorstep, I waited until you got home, I watch as you took him inside. I knew you would be a good father." The tears streamed down her face. "I was only sixteen when I got pregnant with him.

"I didn't know I was going to be working for you when I applied for the job. But when I saw you sitting behind that desk I knew that shortly you find out everything."

There was nothing to say, the beautiful girl I had fallen for was the mother of my son. She had lied these past few months about knowing who his mother was, she was her all along. It broke my heart.

"I need some time," I told her. I climbed out of bed, I didn't care that I was naked, she had seen it all before. I threw on a t shirt and shorts and headed out of our room.

"Did you have a good night?" Mom called as I passed through the kitchen. I didn't know how to answer her. My whole life had just changed.

"I'm going out for a run."

"Okay," she replied.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and headed outside.

And I ran.

I didn't know how long or far I had run but I had found myself on a secluded beach. There was no one there, just the wave lashing back and forth. I found a boulder and sat. Thoughts whirled in my mind, everything I thought had been changed in the last few hours.

I had woken up next to the girl I wanted to find out that she had been the mother of my child the whole time.

I remembered that night vividly now. I had seen her in the corner or the room wearing that sexy black dress, she had a red cup in her hand which I could tell she was drinking slowly. She didn't fit in this environment. So I went over to her, up close she was even more beautiful. "Do you want to dance?" I asked her. She looked up at me timidly and nodded. I pulled her over to where everyone else was dancing and danced with her.

After a while I offered her another drink, we went into the kitchen together. I poured her out some fruity drink. "What's your name, baby?" I asked.

"Sum," she replied.

"Well I'm the birthday boy Sum, I think you owe me a kiss." That's exactly what she did she kissed me, not just once but multiple times. It was amazing. After a few more drinks we danced again, this time kissing occasionally. "Want to go somewhere more private?"

After she agreed we headed to my room. We were laying on my bed for a while kissing. Then somehow our clothes came off. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked.

"I'm sure Harry," she moaned as I kissed her throat.

"Let me get protection, then we'll be ready." I headed to my bathroom. My box of condoms was empty apart from a note from my mother, 'there was one more but I took it, you need to stop sleeping around Harry, love Mom.' I went back into the room and told Sum, she said it didn't matter, she said everything would be okay. Sex that night was amazing, she was gone before I even woke up.

I blinked out of my day dream, I couldn't blame Summer for what happened that night long ago, I don't even regret it, I got Will out of it. I was angry at her for not telling me in the beginning but I understood that she was scared, she was only sixteen when it all went down. It didn't help her that she found out that her real parents had died a month before she was about to have Will. It must have been hard for her.

I did love this girl after all, and she loved Will. All she ever wanted was for him to go up happy and well, and she got that. Now I just needed to tell her.