Chapter Thirteen

Summer's POV

This would be my first time going to Greece, it will be the first time meeting the rest of Harry's family too. I was so nervous about it all.

We were leaving tomorrow morning, thankfully I had already packed otherwise I would be in a rush right now. Harry was picking me up in thirty minutes as I was staying at his house for the night we thought it would be easier, instead of him coming to get me a five in the morning, plus it means I get a lay in too.

I had chucked the last thing in my bag when the doorbell rang. I rushed to answer, I jumped into Harry's arms when I saw him standing there. The past couple of months we had got even closer. We spent most weekends together when I wasn't working and sometimes when I was, he helped out front. We also spent some evenings during the week together too. Will loved those nights, he would cuddle up to both of us as we watched TV. I was lucky enough to tuck him in at night.

In these past few months I have realised how much I have come to like Harry, I want to be with him. I'm kind of hoping something will happen on this holiday, but first I needed to tell him the truth about everything. The guilt was getting to me.

"Hey baby," he laughed tightening his arms around me. "I missed you too." We had only seen each other earlier in the day but it seems like forever ago. "Are you ready?"

"Yep, I'm ready. I'm so excited to go but I'm nervous too."

"Why are you nervous?"

"I'm meeting the rest of your family for the first time," I swiped my hair out of my eyes.

"Yeah well I haven't met any of your family apart from Nick."

"I know, you'll get to meet them after this holiday, they've been too busy to come and visit," I told him the truth. My adoptive parents lived three hours away and ran their own business, it required them to work most of the time and the time they had off they tried to spend it with each other and their real kids, I featured occasionally.

"Cool, it would be nice to meet them. So where is your stuff?"

"In my room," I pointed towards the small room opposite the front door. My apartment was small, only consisting of a tiny kitchen living room, a single bedroom and bathroom. But I loved it, it was mine.

He pushed passed me into my room and found the suitcase laying at the end of my bed. What happened next surprised me. He sat back on my bed and slowly lowered himself so he was laying down with his head resting against my pillow. "Join me," he whispered patting the small space of bed next to him. I made my way over to him and joined him on the bed. He wrapped an arm around me so I didn't fall off, then we were still. There was no movement or words exchanged between us as we lay there, it wasn't awkward. I imaged this was what it would be like to go to bed with him and wake up next to him, we wouldn't have to talk but just think and feel each other.

It was Harry's phone that broke us apart. He received a text from his mom asking him when we would get back home. He replied that we were just leaving. That's what we did.

When we arrived at his Will greeted me with a warm cuddly hug. His mother, Julie gave me a hug too which was nice. I hadn't had a hug from a mother figure in months not since I moved here. I missed it. "Thank you for coming," she whispered in my ear. I smile back as I left the hug. She spoke up loudly to Harry, "We're meeting your bother at the airport tomorrow, it would be quicker for him to get there than for him to come here."

"Okay Mom. I can't wait to see him, it feels like ages."

"It has been Harry, you haven't seen him since Christmas."

"That's true Mom, anyway Sum and I are going to get Will to bed and then ourselves, you should too, we've got to leave early."

"I will do Harry, I'm just waiting for your father, you know what he's like." I hadn't met Harry's father yet, but I knew that he was very hard working and hardly ever had time off, so he liked to get everything finished before he had to go away.

"Night," I sighed picking up Will where he had fallen asleep a few minutes ago.

"Night sweetheart," Julie smiled kissing my cheek.

Harry took my hand and led me upstairs. We first went to Will's room and tucked him in. Then we headed to Harry's room. I changed into my pyjamas in the bathroom, when I entered his room again, Harry was shirtless and climbing into bed. I walked over to him and climbed in beside him. His warm body heated mine quickly and it felt delicious. "Night baby," he whispered wrapping an arm around my waist, my back to his chest, his face buried in my neck.

"Night," I choked back, could he make me want him more.

* * *

Early the next morning we headed off to the airport. When we reached it we found the rest of Harry's immediately. We did quick introductions, his brother, Alex and his wife Ellie and their two children Lucy and Liam. They looked like the perfect little family. "It's good to see you little bro," Alex hugged Harry tightly.

"You too," Harry smiled back, "I'd like you guys to meet my friend Summer."

"Nice to meet you," Ellie smiled. "It's good to see Harry with a girl, we thought that he would never meet someone."

I blushed. "We're not together, we're just friends."

"Oh," she sighed. "I just thought...."

"Don't worry Ellie, you're not the only one who's thought that."

"Right," she smiled.

We soon checked in and made way through security, I hated this part, I always thought I would get stopped and kicked out of the airport, luckily that didn't happen. As we sat in the waiting room getting ready to board, Will came over and sat on my lap. "Are you excited?"

"Yes Mommy," he smiled. "I'm hungry."

"Come on then let's get you some food," I took his hand and we walked side by side to the nearest coffee shop. I grabbed him a sandwich and a juice, then decided to get everyone else one too. As I reached the counter to pay an arm came over me.

"Let me pay," he said, this is my family after all. It was Harry's father, George.

"Don't do that," I argued back.

"Already done, sweetheart." He had paid while I was facing him. It was surprising how much Harry looked like his father but once I had met Alex I could see that they had both taken their father's features, I knew that Will would look like him one day.

"Thanks," I sighed picking up Will.

"You love him, don't you?" he called out from behind me.

"Love who?"

"Harry." My breath caught. "I can see you do, he doesn't know it yet but he loves you too."

I had to get away I couldn't hear this anymore, I knew that what I had to tell Harry would break his heart, he would hate me for it. He would never love me, like I loved him.

Once back at my seat I pulled Will onto my lap and handed him his sandwich, I left the rest in the bag. I pulled Will in tighter as he ate, and I buried by head in his back. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. I was going to ruin this family with the lies I had told. "Mommy are you okay?" I could feel Will wriggling around on my lap.

"Yeah baby I'm okay." I kissed his cheek. "I love you, remember that."

"Love you too," he kissed my cheek. This made the tears drop from my eyes, at least I knew this little boy loved me.

"Plane two-four-nine is now boarding," the speakers rang out above us we got up and headed towards the gates, as we walked I felt someone grab my hand. When I looked up I saw it was Harry, he smiled happily at me.