Chapter Nineteen

Harry's POV

It had been three months since Summer and I moved in together. We loved every minute of it however we hardly ever had alone time together now because we had nowhere to escape to. I wanted to find a place for us and soon.

My parents had been great with Summer moving in with us, they really enjoyed having her around. Mom and Summer got on really well, they went out shopping together and had tea with friends.

Summer was also amazing with Will, she took him to school every morning and helped him with breakfast. After school on of us would pick him up, it depended on the day. I knew Summer enjoyed talking to the other moms, she loved hearing their pregnancy stories. She was surprised when she found out how many of they were young like her when they had their first child.

Nick and Tate visited a lot they recently moved to a bigger house due to the fact they found out that Tate was pregnant. They were very excited, so was Summer. When we told Will he was happy to know that he was gaining another cousin. In the months that I had known Nick I had never seem him as happy as I had seen him with Tate. They were perfect for each other.

For the last few weeks however she hadn't been feeling her best, she complained of back ache and nausea, my baby wasn't well. She hadn't taken a few days off at work which was so unlike her, even since we came back from our holiday she only dropped two shifts at the bar, that was all of Saturday as she wanted to spend more time with Will at the weekend, I understood completely. I didn't like her working all those hours in the first place but she did it to get money for Will but now she had Will and she had me so she didn't need to work as much.

I really wanted to cheer my girl up and I had planned something special for today, well for this weekend actually. I really hoped she would like it.

"Sum! Are you ready to go?" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs, I had been waiting for ages for her to come."

"Yeah, just a minute," she called back. A couple of minutes later she came downstairs with her small suitcase. She wouldn't be needing half the things she had in there. "Let's go," she smiled handing me her suitcase.

I took her hand and headed outside to the car. I stuffed her suitcase in the back along with my duffle bag. Will was standing with my parents on the side of the road. First I went over to Mom and kissed her cheek. "I hope it goes well," she whispered in my ear.

Then I went to Will and hugged him tightly. "Be good for Grandma and Granddad."

"I will be Daddy," he hugged me back.

"I'll miss you."

"Me too."

Summer then hugs them all, she takes the longest with Will: I know she'll miss him the most even though we'll see them in two days' time.

We climbed into the car after finishing our goodbyes, this would be the first time we had left Will alone with my parents for the weekend but I knew that he would behave properly. I also knew that my brother and his family would be joining them this weekend.

The journey took two hours to get there. During the first hour Summer and I talked about everything that was going on with our lives at the moment, she told me that she had an interview a job at Will's school, I was so excited for her. Yes I loved her working for me but I knew her passion was teaching.

The place I had driven to was by a lake that was deep in the forest, I used to come here as s kid for the weekend, I loved it here. The house was situated by the lake which had a dock jutting out into the deeper water. This was my paradise.

"Baby, we're here," I shook Summer awake, she had fallen asleep in the last hour and hadn't woken up when the car stopped.

"Wow," she muttered as she looked at the house. "It's beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here."

"Anything for my baby," I kissed her. "Why don't you head on inside while I get our stuff out."

"Okay," she smiled heading towards the house.

When I join her inside she facing away from the door. I came up behind her and kissed up her neck slowly. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," she moaned back.

"I think we should get you out of these clothes," I said as I pulled off her jacket, I trailed my lips across her shoulder, she moaned loudly.

Soon enough we found ourselves making love on the floor, we didn't bother finding a bed we hadn't been together like this in months. I missed the feel of her body against mine. "I love you baby," I whispered in her ear as we calmed down from our high.

"I love you too."

* * *

That night we ate dinner on the dock, we only had moonlight and candles for light and the lapping of the waves on the shore for music. It was beautiful. I loved this girl very much. Without her I would be no one, I probably on the road to destruction. I would be the same as I was five years ago maybe worse. She saved me from that.

"You're beautiful," I told her as we ate. She was wearing a beautiful white summer dress, she looked perfect.

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Take a walk with me," I spoke reaching out a hand for her. She grabbed it and I pulled her out of her seat.

We strolled along the lakes edge hand in hand, it was amazing. I was so glad that she was my girl. Suddenly I stopped, I was ready to ask her. "Can we stop for a moment Baby?"

"Sure Harry," she smiled.

For a moment we both looked out over the lake, this was the perfect place to ask her.

"Baby we've been together three months and you came back into my life about eight months ago. In those months I've fallen in love with you every day. I want to spend every day with you for the rest of my life. I want to wake up late on Sunday's with Will snuggled in between us and maybe even another little bundle. Marry me baby?" I knelt down on my knee and pulled out the ring I got her last month, I had been planning this for a while and finally got the courage to do it today.

"Yes," she squealed in delight. "Yes, I'll marry you."

I got up very quickly and picked her up swinging her around. She had said 'yes'. I was so happy. Once I put her down I slid on the ring. It fitted perfectly.

"I love you so much," she kissed me passionately.

"Love you too baby."

"Make love to me," she sighed. That's exactly what we did next, I laid her down on the sand and made slow passionate love to her.