Chapter Twenty

Summer's POV

The weekend away with Harry was amazing. He was so romantic and loving towards me, it was perfect. I fell in love with him more that weekend and I couldn't believe that he proposed to me. He made the whole weekend special it cheered me up so much, I had been so down lately feeling ill but this made me feel great.

We spent the rest of the weekend naked, we skinny dipped in the lake and made love on the dock before carrying on inside. I knew that we would return here again and have a romantic weekend, it was our place. I wanted to bring Will here too, he could have fun with Harry on the boat and swimming in the lake. I just wanted a little girl to share the experience with.

When we arrived home it was late, the sun had set a few hours before but the moon left a beautiful glow on the surrounding area. I was happy to be home but I love the place we had been.

We entered the house quietly guessing that Harry's family were asleep. However we were surprised when Julie and George came to great us at the door. Julie hugged me first, "Did he ask you?" I was confused at first and she could tell. "To marry him?"

A smile broke out on my face, "Yeah he asked me." I lifted up my hand to show them my ring. It was beautiful. It was a silver band with three small diamonds on it.

"Oh it's beautiful," his mom sighed. "Lucky girl."

"I know I am," I said looking at Harry, I was a very lucky girl to have him and for him to give me a second chance.

"Sweetheart we've got to start wedding planning as soon as possible," Julie smiled. "Call your Mom and invite her down here."

"Really, we don't even know when we're getting married yet."

"Next summer," Harry replied.

"What?" I questioned.

"We're going to get married next spring, fifteenth of April," he said.

"And how do you know this?"

"I may have already booked the church for that day," Harry muttered.

"How did you know I was going to say yes?"

"I just hoped," he replied. Suddenly I kissed him, I don't know why but I did. "I guess that means you don't mind."

"No I don't. I guess we better start planning we only have like seven months," I laughed.

* * *

Three days later the front door rang. I went to answer and there stood Mum. "Hey Mom," I hugged her.

"Hey Sweetie," she kissed my cheek. "Now let's see this ring he bought you." I showed her my hand and she gasped, "It's beautiful."

"I know," I sighed. "Now come in, I thought that you wanted to help with wedding planning."

"I do," she smiled. We headed inside to the kitchen, Julie was sitting at the table drinking tea. As we entered she looked up, her eyes widened as she saw Mom.

"Jennifer..." she gasped. "Is that really you?"

"...Julie," Mom smiled moving closer to Julie. "It's been forever." They hugged and sat down together, "The last time I saw you were pregnant."

"I know, I can't believe it's been that long. We've both got families, we both have grandchildren."

"That we do."

"Okay you two, stop," I told them. "So you two know each other?"

"Yeah we went to the same high school, we were really close but after Julie got pregnant we kind of grew apart, it was harder for us to meet up and stuff."

"Oh I understand," I smiled. "So are we going to plan my wedding or not?"

"Sure," they both answered.

* * *

We spent the rest of the day looking through magazines and online for everything, I chose a theme colour of pale blue. This day made me really excited for the actual day. I wanted Nicole to be my maid of honour and Tate to be one of my bridesmaids, I also wanted Harry's sister-in-law to be a bridesmaid as well. Nick would be walking me down the aisle unless Harry wanted him as one of his groomsmen, either way I would be happy. Will of course would be our ring bearer, no question about it.

Now I just couldn't wait for the day.

That weekend Nicole came down with her boyfriend, Nicole was large to say the least, she was due in less than a month. We girls went out shopping for dresses, the bridesmaid dresses first. We got Tate to tag along with us, luckily she was due in March so the baby would be born before the wedding. I knew this wouldn't be our first bridesmaid dress shopping because of my favourite girls being pregnant.

The first shop we entered was an expensive boutique but I knew it was perfect for bridesmaid dresses. I told them my colour scheme and they set off to find dresses in the right colour. Soon they all came back with a couple of dresses each. They tried their favourites on first, I loved all of them, and the dresses suited them all perfectly. I was almost tempted to buy these dresses but I didn't because I didn't know what their body shapes would be in six months but I had a good idea what I wanted from their dresses.

After trying on a few more dresses we left the shop and headed for a wedding dress boutique. Most of the dresses in that shop were beautiful and I just didn't know what to choose. But I finally picked one I really liked, it was very simple and elegant. I knew it would look great on me. I slipped it on, it was comfortable to wear and the right length for me.

I stepped out from behind the curtain and they all gasped. "You look beautiful," Mom smiled.

"You're making me jealous," Tate teased.

"Harry is one lucky man," Nicole said with a huge smile.

"Thank you." I was so happy with my choice. I undressed and change into my clothes.

"Come on, Summer, I'm hungry, I want to get some food," Nicole complained.

As I stepped out of the changing rooms I suddenly got very hot, "Is it hot in here, or is it just me," I said as I felt my head get light. Everything then went dark and I fell to the floor.