Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning happily. I snuggled into Alex and his arm tightened around me. "Love you," he whispered sweetly.

"Love you too," I smiled back. I suddenly though of our baby and what we are going to do about it. We hadn't talked about it in the passed three weeks. "Alex?" He moaned in answer. "What are we going to do about the baby?"

"I don't mind baby. The question is do you keep it or not?"

"You don't mind?"

"No never, I love you and nothing is ever going to change that. It's up to you whether you want to keep it or not, I'll support your decision always."

"I think I want to keep it, it'll be ours forever, our baby."

"Yes it will," he smiled at me. He moved closer to me our stomachs touching. "In a few months I'll be able to feel its kicks when we lay like this." He scooped me up; my body came closer to his, our lips met like always. It was our perfect kiss.

"I'm scared, I want to go home," I said suddenly.

"No need to be scared you have me."

"I know, but I want to see my mum and my dad, my little sister. I want to go home, not permanently just a short time. I want you too come too."

"Are we going to tell then about the baby?"

"No not yet, just about us, for now," I said nervously.

"Okay when are we going?"

"Tomorrow probably better sooner than later."

"Why don't we go today, just tell Olivia we're going away for a while we'll be back."

"Okay but first I need to tell you why I'm. I don't want you to be shocked when I tell my parents why I left."

"Okay baby. Take your time."

I told him all of it . How I dated Marc and how he hurt he. I told him how he tried to force himself onto me. I also told him I was bullied by his best friend as well.

You know what Alex said when I was done. He said, "You are the most amazing girl I've ever met. You are strong, beautiful and loving. Being abused has not knocked you down. You somehow got over all your fears and trusted me, even when I broke your heart you came back to me. I love you so much baby. I will be here for you forever."

I kissed him so passionately I thought I would break. "I love you too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later in the day we took Alex's car; it took us six hours to drive home, to the house I hadn't seen in over a year. It looked exactly the same, the big yellow front door and black window sills. The trees are bigger and greener but overall the same. "It looks the same," I said looking over the house again.

"Which is your room?" Alex asked taking my hand.

"Cheeky," I smiled at him. "It's round the back it over looks the garden, I'll show you later."

"Are you ready?" he said squeezing my hand tightly. I nodded quickly before I changed my mind.

He opened my door for me, he grabbed my hand tightly. I climb out of the car. We walk up to the front door. I took a deep breath and rung the door bell.

It took a minute or two before the door swung open. "Mum!" I exclaimed hugging her tightly, I felt tears pool in my eyes.