"shut up." Chloe gulped.

Beca smiled, kissing the inside of Chloe's thigh before removing what was left of underwear.

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath.

Looking into her girlfriend's eyes, she saw lust.

Gladly, Beca started working her magic.

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Meanwhile, at Aubrey's place, she and Stacie were in her room watching some show on Netflix.

Stacie had her fingers running over Aubrey's hair since Aubrey had her head over Stacie's stomach.

The brunette was pretty focused on the show where as Aubrey couldn't pay attention to it.

Pressing the pause button she sat Indian style facing Stacie, who whined.

"It was getting good." She said as she also sat up to be on Aubrey's level.

"It's just- I have to get something off my chest." Aubrey said looking for Stacie's eyes.

"I hope is your bra." She joked.

Aubrey only glared at her.

"you know I'm kidding, bent away Bree."

Aubrey had one of those anti-stress pillows between her legs and began to give it a few squeezes.

"I - I erh look, the thing is"

Stacie burrowed her brow at her mumbling friend, who seem to have a hard time making a sentence.

"Are you gay?" Aubrey blurted out without thinking.

Stacie sat still, her heart began beating fast; she thought it would jump out of her body anytime soon.

Seeing her friend's uncomfortable expression Aubrey immediately regretted saying that.

"No. Sorry, forget it."

"What's going on?" Stacie asked, begging for a good explanation that would allow her to avoid the subject.

Finding it hard to find the right words Aubrey looked at Stacie, who was looking at her with those big brown eyes waiting for her to speak. However, she didn't. Instead she grabbed the brunette by the neck and crashed their lips together.

She felt her relax, and when Stacie kissed her back, relief washed over her.

Aubrey was the first to pull away, leaning her forehead against Stacie's.

"That's why."

Back in the Mitchell residence, Chloe sunk into Beca's arms, whose arms were wrapped around her. They met in a kiss that made their hearts flutter.

B

eca wrapped her arms tighter than before around the girl. Chloe nuzzled into Beca's neck kissing it every now and then.

"I love you, nerd."

Chloe couldn't believe her ears, as soon as she heard those words leave Beca's mouth her head shot up.

Chloe softly kissed Beca's lips. "I love you too."

Beca smiled down at her girlfriend.

"I don't ever want to leave this bed." Chloe said.

Beca laughed. "What a poor timing you have. I have to pee."

Reluctantly Chloe let go of Beca and grabbed her phone from the desk next to the bed.

"BITCH."

Beca laughed from inside the bathroom.

"You are so dead Mitchell." As soon as she grabbed her phone, Chloe noticed the thousand hickeys her girlfriend tattooed all over her body.

"Funny thing I didn't hear a single complain when I was doing them." Beca said from the doorway putting a sport bra on.

After getting dressed the girls decided to grab something to eat outside.

"What happens now?" Chloe asked once they sat down.

They found a little resto bar with chairs outside.

Beca took a bite of her food. "We'll figure it out."

Chloe nodded, she had a sad expression that Beca couldn't ignore.

"Hey." She said catching Chloe's attention. "We will figure something out, this is nowhere near being over."

She extended her hand to Chloe, who gladly took it.

A/N IT'S 4:50 AM AND IM REWRITING THIS HAPPY FUCKIN EARLY CHRISTMAS... so, sorry for the mistakes, I don't know why it erased itself and half of the story went missing because I don't remember how I exactly wrote it.

Final chapter will be up shortly guys :(

Do you think there should be a sequel?