3. Try

"BECAW, over here." Jesse said waving at Beca from one point of the canteen.

She walked past the wave of students and the thousand lunch tables in the cafeteria.

"Mind to yell it a little louder?" Beca said placing her food next to Stacie.

"Rude." Jesse answered acting sad. "Isn't that your lovely math partner?" He asked pointing at the redhead with his head.

Beca turned around and saw Chloe alone walking through the cafeteria, she seemed lost. "She's alone, mind if I call her?"

Stacie shrugged. "Same for me, I have to go anyways."

"Where?" Jesse asked. It sounded more like wure since he had his mouth full of food.

"Practice my song for my audition." She shrugged.

Beca shuddered at those words and decided to leave the table. "Hey red." She said tapping her math partner's shoulder.

"Oh hi Beca." she said with a huge smile.

"Hum so, my friends and I were wondering if you'd like to lunch with us...? I'm so sorry, that sounded lame."

Chloe laughed at Beca's comment.

"I'd love to, thanks." Chloe said. Beca walked her towards the table where Jesse and Stacie were discussing about something.

"Right Becs?" Stacie asked looking at her.

"Right what?" she said sitting down with Chloe, who was redder than her hair.

"That you'll audition for the Bellas with your super friend Stacie."

Beca laughed loudly; maybe the whole cafeteria heard her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAno." She said giving a bite to her apple.

"Why not?" Chloe suddenly asked.

"Because singing is not my thing." Beca snapped back.

"Yeah sure." Stacie muttered. "Wait, aren't you the co-captain of the Bellas?"

The taller brunette pointed her index finger at the red head in front of her.

Chloe nodded shyly making Beca's eyes go wide. "That means you know..." Just before Beca could finish her sentence, somebody yelled Chloe's name. Beca knew that voice very well.

The blonde who yelled the red head's name was basically running towards her. Chloe stood up and received the hug from the blonde.

"Posen" Beca thought.

"Oh my god." Aubrey said in a high pitched voice that gave a head ache to Beca. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good actually." Chloe replied. "Beca's been showing me the school."
That made the blonde's genuine smile disappear.

"Mitchell?" Aubrey asked. Chloe simply nodded.

"What's up?" Beca said looking uninterested taking another bite of her apple with one finger in her ear.

Aubrey dragged Chloe a little further from where Beca and her friends where. "What are you doing with her?"

Meanwhile, Beca was having her own mental breackdown.

"SHE'S THE CO-CAPTAIN OF THAT LAME GROUP?!" Beca asked turning around.

"Geez Beca, chill." Jesse said looking around.

"Yes, so?" Stacie replied.

"I'm kinda forced to join the Bellas." Beca said placing her head on her hands.