14. Bad memory

Beca's school year started to get better. She kept going to Bella's practice and eventually got closer to Chloe, they hung out, beca helped her with math and they watched more soccer matches together, Chloe learning about it every time she watched it.

"We have this important match in 6 days, is the last match of the victory tour, the last match of the year and of Abby Wambach." Beca explained to Chloe while entering the math class.

Abby was one of Beca's favorite player, she was one of the best players in the world with more goals scored than any soccer player ever.

"So im forced to watch it?" The ginger asked.

"Well if you insist." Beca sarcastically said.

The teacher slowly walked inside the classroom, the classroom went silent.

Everybody knew what the teacher was about to talk about. Finals.

"We're in the first weeks of December." He said pacing back and forth. "The 9th, will be the exam. I'm giving you a week to get ready for it. With this said, we're going to start with the class." The man handed a work sheet to every group of students and sat down on his desk.

Chloe took a piece of paper and passed it to Beca.

Help?

Beca laughed at the note and looked at Chloe with a smirk.

Of course, you weirdo.

"You can go to my place this Friday and help me with all I don't understand." Chloe offered.

The girls were leaving the math class after 2 long hours of silent work.

"Sure but you'll have to lock your monster or something." Beca said.

"My dog?" Chloe asked with a smile, trying not to laugh at the memory.
Beca nodded.

Chloe couldn't believe badass Beca Mitchell was afraid of a dog.

"Today at 2PM as always?" Beca asked.

Chloe nodded in confirmation.

"Great, see you at lunch." beca waved her hand and ran towards Jesse, who jumped when he felt a hand cover his face. Chloe smiled at the sight of it.

"How's going?" Chloe shivered at that voice. She really didn't want to hear it.

Tom. "Hi, you." She said nonchatly.

"You didn't text back." he said sitting next to her.

"And you're not my chemistry partner." She said without facing him.

"I asked Ashley to change places." Chloe looked at Tom's usual spot and she saw Ashley giving her a pity smile.

"And why are you here?" Chloe asked.

Yes, she made out with Tom... A couple of times, but that meant nothing to her because A) she did it because she was tipsy. B) she's gay.

She'd label herself as a bicurious, not because she liked guys and wanted to experiment with girls. It was the other way. She liked girls and she wanted to experiment with guys.

"Why so cold?" Chloe thought she saw a glint of hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you're right. It's early in the morning and i really don't like chemistry." She offered him a little smile, and he smiled back.

"Its okay. Can we go out after school?" Chloe was caught off guard, was he asking for a date?. "As friends." He added after looking at Chloe's reaction.