48. Perfect

Note: light smut coming up

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead

Pushing her down, she climbed on top of the girl and began kissing her passionately.

"Fuck it." Chloe whispered breathlessly, her lips barely touching Beca's.

Making her way to Beca's lap, the red head pushed Beca's tank top over her head and threw it somewhere leaving Beca shivering as her fingers grazed her bare skin.

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She started to grind against Beca's lap, having Beca's chest against her.

Beca then helped Chloe out of her clothes, leaving her only in her lacy white bra, her skin tingling with anticipation as her mouth travelled from Chloe's shoulders to her neck until reaching her lips as her hands explored Chloe's back.

I will not give you up this time
B

ut darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

Beca's knees were on Chloe's sides as she laid in between them. The brunette leaned in her girl's neck and began sucking slowly the sensitive skin, causing Chloe to whimper softly.
Beca smirked before sucking harder all over Chloe's chest as well, this time earning a moan from the other girl.

Beca stopped to look at Chloe for a second, the heavy breathing red head met her eyes.

in your eyes you're holding mine.

A smile grew on Beca's face. Her eyes meeting Chloe's baby blue ones.

"Anything wrong?" Chloe breathed out, her chest moving heavily.
"You are beautiful." Beca softly said.

The red head immediately pulled Beca down grabbing her by the neck, reconnecting their lips once again.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Beca placed a knee in between Chloe's legs, putting pressure on her centre.

"Jesus don't tea-"

Chloe was about to say when one of Beca's hands slid down the front of her underwear, her other hand curved up around to her side to slip under the red head's bra, cupping one of her breasts in her hand.

Chloe gasped for air thanks to Beca's sudden action.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

Making her way down her girl's body she made sure to kiss every inch of skin until she reached the hips.

Beca is a big teaser, she was trying to see how mad she could drive Chloe and see her reactions to her touches.

When she noticed the way Chloe moved her hips once Beca was close enough Beca began stroking her girlfriend from over the fabric.

"impatient much?" Beca joked softly kissing the corner of Chloe's mouth.