22. You'll do it just fine.

Its been a week already, a week since she was kicked out of the Bellas.

It was Saturday evening, Beca was bored, alone at her house. Today Stacie performed with the Bellas, she was thinking is she should go, she had nothing to do so why not?

She grabbed her phone and dialed a number. "What's up?" Jesse said from the other side of the line.

"Hi jess, you busy?" Beca started looking for clothes to wear.

"Kind of, the trebles perform in half an hour, why?" Her friend asked.

She took a deep breathe before continuing "Can you pick me up before you head to the ICCA?"

That was weird coming from Beca, everyone thought she hated acapella.

"Im sorry." Jesse said, Beca inmediatly regretting what she asked him. "Are you Beca Mitchell? No problem, dude." He laughed.

Beca let out a breath she didnt know she was holding and a smile grew in her face. "Thanks Jesse you are the best."

She hung up and threw her pijamas somewhere and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and her jacket, not minding to take her batman plaid off. She got a text from Jesse telling her she was out, in the rush she took a beanie and her keys.

Jesse drove her to the ICCA, he wasnt wearing a stupid uniform lile the bellas, he was simply wearing a red hoodie and jeans. "I have be backstage preparing for the performance, my family is over there." He said pointing to his mother, who waved her hand at him.

Beca whished him good luck and went to the last seats, the furthest from the stage.

"Aubrey we dont have much options." Chloe said, desasperation and fear taking over her.

The girls were warming up, they were the second ones to perform. Amy wasnt anywhere to be found and she was one of the altos and with a solo, they only had 4 altos when Beca was in the group, now that she wasnt a Bella and Amy wasnt there, only 2 altos left.

"We DO have an option." Aubrey stated, she was NOT taking Beca as an option. "Denise." She called.

The girl walked towards Aubrey, too scared to say a word.

"Do you think you can take amy's part?" The girl slowly nodded But her nod was transformed into a shook. "aARGH."

"Aubrey, breathe. You dont want to shower people with vomit, right? You know she's our last chance." Chloe said.

Aubrey was indeed freaking out. She had no other option, she had to call the hobbit.

"I found Amy." Aubrey's head shot up. When she heard Jessica say those words she felt a glint of hope.

She gave Chloe a fake smile and before she could tell her 'i told you so' Amy appeared.

"Im sick aca bitches." Amy said, Aubrey then looked at her, Amy was paler than usual, red nose and eyes and her breathe smelled like if she just threw up.

Chloe looked at Aubrey with a confident smile and her eyebrow raised. Her told-you-so look.

"Just give me the phone and take that smile off your face."

Chloe happily handed her the phone
and Aubrey called Beca.

It ringed twice before the brunette answered "Chloe?"

"Its Aubrey." That made less sense to Beca.

Beca's mind was a mess. What was going on? "We need you." Was the only thing thay Aubrey said before Beca could say something.