9. I didnt see that coming.

After Chloe left that Saturday, Beca hardly moved from her bed. Her mother stopped messing with her and took care of her, always making some joke that made Beca's head and stomach ache from laughter.

The red head and Beca didn't talk during the weekend. Beca still felt a little embarrassed over the night before. Did she say something she didn't mean? She couldn't remember a thing.

"Be thankful you aren't dead yet."

It was Monday morning. Beca entered the school and grabbed her best friend's wrist.

"Wha." Stacie asked obviously confused.

Beca narrowed her eyes At the taller brunette. "You know What i mean. The red issue."

"You're on your period, so?" She practically yelled.

"LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK." Beca slapped her friend's arm yelling it. Stacie laughed At the smaller brunette. "Im not on my period."

She closed her friend's locker and walked with her to Geography. "Im talking about What happened last Friday. You told Chloe to stay with me."

They placed their bags on the desk and sat on their seats. "What's the biggie? You liked it."

"Wha? I. No. How." stacie raised am eyebrow. She took deep breath and put the words in order in her head before saying them. "Why do you think that?"

"I can feel the sexual tension between you two." Stacie wiggled her eyebrows.

The teacher got in the room and started to write something on the board.

"There's no such thing." Beca whispered. Stacie hummed in response.

Was there a sexual tension between the two of them? Was Beca so obvious?

Lunch time. Beca left her history class with Amy. She found out she had some classes with lots of Bellas.

"Are you going to practice today?" Amy asked.

"Do i have other option?" Beca snapped walking towards her locker. "Do you have an idea of what' re we going to do?" The brunette took out her lunch and closed her locker.

Amy shrugged. "Probably warm ups and talk about team bonding and stuff."

"Geez, this is like the soccer team." Beca muttered to herself.

"Shorty played soccer?" Apparently Amy heard, great.

Beca nodded and walked to the cafeteria, the blonde following her behind.

Amy kept asking questions or talking, Beca wasn't really paying attetion. Her focus was on certain red head talking to some guy. He must be the guy from the party. He's probably her boyfriend by now.

"Earth to Shawshank?" Amy clapped her hands trying to get Beca's attention.

"Huh?"

"Your boner for ginger is hitting my face." Beca felt the heat getting to her cheeks, her face turned red and Amy started giggling. "See? You're even trying to match her hair."

Beca rolled her eyes and somehow managed to stop the blushing. "Whatever."

The table started to get crowded. First Jesse and Benji, Then Stacie appeared with Jessica and Ashley. Beca wasn't used to lunch with more than 3 people, but she had get used to from now on.

She wasn't talking or hearing What they were saying, she was using her iPhone from under the table when she felt a body sit next to her. "What's up, rice."