36. I'm a gentlewoman

"No. Im telling you she's onto something." the red head said pacing back and forth with her phone.

"So What." Aubrey asked from the othet line.

Chloe sighed frustrated. "SHE'S HIDING SOMETHING."

Aubrey rolled her eyes and closed the book she was reading. "Okay Chloe, there's this thing, im not sure if you know about it, that's called privacy."

Chloe wanted to leave a pretty red hand on her friend's face.

"Leave her alone, its her life. Maybe she's giving exams for universities, Who knows?" Aubrey told her.

Chloe nodded, Aubrey could be right.

"Anyways i have to go, see you tomorrow Chlo." And then the blonde hung up the phone.

Chloe was deciding What to do. She couldnt force Beca to tell her everything.

She dialed Beca's number. She wasnt ver y pacient.

Beca was stuggling to carry her books. She had a placement test at her school in 10 minutes and she was pretty late.

To top it all, her phone started buzzing and everything fell.

"Fuck me." beca said to no one.

But, she heard somebody snorting from behind her. "Let me take you to dinner first."

Beca didnt even need to turn around to see the misterious person because the girl kneeled in front of Beca and picked everything up.

Green eyes. Long dark hair. Like every humans being, she was taller than Beca. In fact, they went to the same high school but never really spoke.

The girl was wearing a long sleeve-less shirt and skinny jeans.

"Im a gentlewoman." The girl joked making Beca laugh.

It took a second to Beca to asimilate everything.

"Ally, right? Thanks." Beca said taking the notebook from the girl's hand.

The girl, now known as Ally, nodded. "Impresive, Mitchell." Ally laughed faking some claps.

"Where were you heading to?" Ally asked.

"School." right after the word left her mouth, beca regreted it, she didnt want anyone to know.

Ally didnt look At her in shock or something. "Same."
Wow she was pretty chill.

"Why though?" Beca asked walking next to her.

"Placement test." Ally shrugged. "Whats your reason?"

If Beca was going to tell somebody, why not her? "Placement test."

None of them had the guts to ask why they were taking that test. It could be because they were failing At school, still no one asked.

"Hum, your. Phone..." Ally trailed down.

The phone was still buzzing.

Beca accepted the call.

"Beca, hi." Chloe said.

Beca looked At Ally. "Hello. I cant speak right now, bye."

Chloe looked At the recently end call. That was harsh.

Beca was glad Ally didnt ask Who called. It was the first person who wasnt intruding her privacy.

"What are your plans?"

Ally knew Beca wasnt the talking or the i-want-to-know-you type of girl. She was happy she had that effect on the girl.

"Moving away, get out of this hole as soon as possible. What are yours?" ally said opening the door for Beca.