31. New Plans, other life

Christma's break was officially over. Stacie, as usual, was laying on Beca's bed playing with the hair of the shorter girl.

"So What are you going to do?" Stacie asked concerned.

"I really dont know, Stace."

Beca hasnt talked to Chloe since Christmas, after that Chloe left Beca's house that morning she didnt replied any of Beca's texts. Beca kind of got mad At Chloe for ignoring her texts so one night, she went to a nightclub with Stacie.

"Should i go?" She asked Stacie.

Stacie wasnt sure What she should do. Beca has been offered to work as an intern At a record label in Los Angeles, no one knew about this except for Stacie.

"Do whatever you think is better for YOU." Stacie told her.

"Thats the damm problem." Beca said abruptly sitting up, legs crossed. "If i leave, i'd be leaving you and Chloe but i dont know if Chloe wants a serious thing with me or not. Im stuck between the work of my dreams and the girl or my dreams."

"I know Chloe has been ignoring you but you have 6 months to figure it out; if you stay or leave to work on your dream." Stacie was trying to help Beca, but she wasnt sure how. "This is something you should decide, my opinion isnt important."

Beca nodded. "Actually i have a month and a half, i'd be leaving in the first quarter of the semester.. What would you do?"

"Beca no-"

"Dont." Beca snapped. "Just tell me What would you do."

Stacie sighed. "Music is your life, this intern thing is the key to your dream job as music producer. You're young, you have time for love." She explained standing up. "I'd accept the internship." She said leaving Beca's room.

Stacie was right. Why was she even thinking about giving up her dreams for just a girl? No sense, right?

Her mind was yelling. Yelling At her. Telling her she would hurt Chloe if she left her. Telling her that relationship always end bad. Maybe that's What she was supossed to do. If she pushed Chloe away, she'd stop talking to Beca and leaving her wouldnt hurt that much.

A tear rolled down her left cheek. It was the best thing for the both of them.

The decition was made.

Only 1 month avoiding Chloe and then everything would be fine.

She still had to tell her mother and Jesse.

"Mom." Beca yelled.

Caren quickly came to her daughter's room. "What's the matter?"

Beca looked nervous, she's never been good At explaining things. "Hum, sit."

Caren started to get worried but sat down anyways.

"I need to tell you something." Beca told her.

"Im pretty sure you are not pregnant so i dont know why is taking you so long. Bec, you're scaring me." Caren pushed some of Beca's hair behind Beca's ears.

"You're right. Its not big deal." Beca was trying to make it easier for her. "I got an oportunity." Deep breathes. "An intership. Somebody offered me to go to an intership for free."

Caren smiled and inmediately embraced her daughter in a tight hug.

"Im so proud of you. When and where?"

"Thats the thing. Its in LA." Caren's smile fell. "I have a month to decide if a go or no."

Her mother knew how much Beca wanted this, this was her dream. "Where will you stay?"

"The guy who offered this to me told me there are apartments for students, so i dont have to worrt about anything more than the plane ticket." Beca explained.

"Well that sucks."

Beca's heart broke.

"For your friends." An smile grew again in Beca's face. "You are growing up and im not gonna stop you. The only thing i want is for you to finish high school, maybe online? And then i'll help you to move."

Beca couldnt believe What just happened, she hugged her mom, happy tears falling from her eyes. "Thank you so much, i love you. Thanks"

"I love you more, hobbit."

Beca laughed.

"What about your friends, do they know?"

Beca shook her head. "Only stacie Who was there when i was told i got to go to LA, i'll tell Jesse and Benji tomorrow."

"And Chloe?" It hurt hearing that name, it made it harder for Beca.

"The Bellas will be informed later on." Beca said dead serious without looking at her mom.

Caren got the hint. "Okay, i'll send an email to the principal then, you'll have to give some exams before leaving, you know?"

Beca nodded.

Caren kissed her on the temple and left the room.

The next day Beca walked in the school trying to find Jesse or Benji.

"Morning." Stacie said aproaching her.

"Hi stace." Beca took a minute to look At her friend. Stacie was struggling to puta her papers in order, trying to catch them before they fell. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she hasnt slept in a month.

"Lookin good." Beca joked.

"shut up." The taller girl said.

Suddenly, Beca met some light blue eyes. Her eyes. But those inmediatly stopped looking At her.

Beca's blood started to boil. Chloe was talking to Tom. Why tom? They were talking so close to each other.

"Stop." Stacie murmured her.

Beca looked At her confussed.

"Dont stare."

Beca looked At Stacie's eyes. She knew Stacie. Her mouth fell open. "You're hidding something."

Stacie was good At lying, But she couldnt lie to Beca, she had no idea why, she just couldnt. "So What about the internship?"

It was obvious that Stacie was trying to change the subject. "Still on feet. Now tell. Me." Beca demanded.

Stacie sighed. "Rumor has it that Tom is trying to gain Chloe back." well fuck.

Beca looked At the happy red head once more. "Im going to the internship, im leaving."

Stacie wanted to scream, her best friend was leaving her, she was upset that Beca was leavig, But she had to support her.

Beca noticed the sad smile that appeared in her best friend's face.

"I guess we have to spend the rest of our time together then." she said hugging beca by the shoulders.

A/N its short and i apologize but im drowning with exams and homework, i'll try to update this weekend