32. Nobody needs to know

Jesse and Benji were speechless. They couldnt believe beca was leaving. THEIR beca.

"Why didnt you tell us sooner?" Benji asked in a sad tone.

Beca shrugged. "I wasnt sure What i was goig to do."

They both nodded. Stacie sat there looking at the scene in front of her.

Beca playing with the ring on her index finger on the steps of the quad and the guys looking At her with a sad look.

"You three are depressing to be around." Stacie decided it was better if she cracked a joke or something as long as it lightens the mood. "We have 5 more weeks until the hobbit leaves, i dont wanna see a single tear. Huh?"

They smiled At her and nodded.

"One more thing." Beca said. "Dont tell anybody, specially the Bellas."

"They dont know?" Benji asked.

"Chloe doesnt." Stacie replied.

Now the two boys looked At Beca in disbelief. They knew there was something more than a simple friendship between Beca and Chloe.

"What. Why she should know?" Beca asked a little bit furious.

"Because you have a crush on h-" Jesse stopped before finishing his sentence after noticing Beca's glare. "She's your bestfriend, because she is your bestfriend. Yeah."

Beca rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me, there's only one spot. IM her best friend, she's just..." Stacie said. " lets call it... A good friend."

"Nothing more." Beca added.

"I guess that now that she's hanging with Tom again you two stopped talking?" Jesse asked.

"No. She's always been a good friend." Beca stated.

The bell rang, lunch was over.

Beca walked to her locker to pick up her stuff and then headed to the cooking class.

" 'sup B?" Cynthia Rose asked.

"Hey CR." cynthia and Beca were pretty close since Beca joined the Bellas. None of them liked cardio and they both loved music.

"Please dont be so cheerful and happy around me." CR joked sarcastically.

Beca laughed a little and started to take out her notes.

"Really, what's up?" CR asked. More serious this time.

"What do you mean?" Beca said with an elastic band hanging from her lips. She was putting her hair in a pony tail.

"You dont look like yourself. You look like the 6am dead Beca, or the Beca i first met Who couldnt even say more than a one word answer." CR explained.

"You know, school, projects." The shorter brunette said while cracking two eggs. "Stuff." she murmured.

Cynthia gave her the flour. "Stuff, huh?"

Beca nodded. "Are you sure this is sugar and not salt?"

"I dont even care." they both laughed. "Taste it."

"Ha, your mom's gonna taste it." Beca then looked At the teacher, Mr. Quinn, and smiled to herself. "He'll tell us if its salt or no." and then, she dropped the white solid...thing in the bowl.

CR laughed. "Nice, B. Now tell aunt cynthia what's bothering you."

Chloe got up from the seat she shared with Aubrey and threw something on the bin. Of course CR noticed how Beca's eyes left her notepad and stared At the redhead.