25. Not big deal

Its been an hour since the Bellas arrived at the club. Some of them got there on their own, including Denise, Aubrey and Lilly. Everyone was getting shots, drinking whatever they found or dancing with strangers, but Beca wasnt.

Beca sat in front of the bartender since she stepped in the club, only drinking water or lemonade, watching how her friends had the moment of their lives.

"C'mon B, shake that booty."

CR and Beca started a pretty good friendship, they had a lot in common and Beca liked being around CR.

"Im not the "clubing" type." Beca said making the air quotes. "Go, have fun."

On the other end of the club, Chloe was drinking with Aubrey and Amy.

"Not even a little bit mad?" Chloe asked.

She was surprised to see how well her friend was handling the situation, i mean, an alternative girl just beat her in a Riff Off and now Aubrey wasnt allowed to direct the set.

"Not a bit." She answered, taking a sip of her drink.

After some seconds of silence Aubrey realized that lately, Chloe has been spending time with her. Its not that Aubrey disliked that, its just that Chloe always spent time with Beca.

"You're not spending so many time with Beca, why's that?"

Chloe's expression changed. Aubrey was 107% sure her friend was crushing hard on the midget.

"Things are weird." She simply said.

"Mind telling me?" Aubrey asked.

Chloe took a deep breath, she never told anybody about the kiss she shared with Beca that night, the night that they slept at Beca's house playing drinking games.

"I kissed Beca." She breathed out.

Aubrey chocked with the alcohol. "yOU WHAT?"

"Actually she kissed me. I told her i was starting to develop feelings towards a person and asked her what to do, she told me i should show that person that i like it." She downed what was left of her bottle before talking again. "So i cupped her face to taste the waters-"

She was cut by Aubrey's laugh.

"you dirty minded, not that waters." The red head said slapping the blonde.

"Im sorry, keep going." Aubrey apologized trying to calm down.

"so, i cupped her face and got closer, testing her reaction but she closed the gap. We stayed silent after that and didnt talk anymore." She sighed.

"I see." Aubrey said. She thought Chloe needed to get her mind off of Beca, and tonight was a good oportunity so, why not? "I love this song."

"You hate this song." Chloe said, knowing that her friend never liked Maxi Trusso.

"Shut up and dance with me." She said before dragging Chloe towards the sweaty dancing bodies.

"You hate that one too." Chloe laughed.

The alcohol started working it magic, taking all the problems away from Chloe

1:20 AM, its been like two hours now, Beca's ass was already flat for sitting for so long. She was bored and hungry and in a room full of people, could it be worse? Yes.

She played alone to "Spot the Bellas" . There is Stacie drinking with Amy, Jessica and Ashley dancing with Lilly, CR was saying something to the female DJ and Aubrey was scrolling through some social media. And there's a dude aproaching Chloe, oh and look, he's grabbing her by the waist.