29. See you later

Chloe has just finished brushing her teeth, already in her pajamas, she was ready to go to bed.

Everyone left around 2AM, it was almost 3AM now. She turned her lights off and got in the bed.

Then, something hit her window, she ignored it; something hit it again, she was too tired to see what it was, it was probably just snow anyways.

Now her phone rang, groaning she grabbed her phone and accepted the call.

"Go to sleep." Chloe told her.

"i would, but not until you open your damn window, my fingers are frozen. Jesus Christ." Beca said.

Chloe laughed, realizing Beca was the annoying thing hitting her window.

Chloe opened the window, revealing a tiny brunette surrounded by snow.

"Isnt it weird how the girl who hates cliché movies is actually a cliché girl." Chloe said smiling down at one of her best friends.

Climbing towards the window, Beca told her. "Shut up, i could've knocked the door waking everybody up but i didnt."

Beca sat on the window's frame with a smirk on her face.

"How long have you been there?" Chloe asked her sitting next to her. The cold air hitting their backs.

"Well, i almost forget you have Cujo so, half an hour?"

Chloe laughed hitting Beca's arm. "My dog isnt Cujo, he's an angel."

"yeah right." Beca replied.

"What bought you here?" Chloe asked, hugging her knees.

Beca took out her phone and showed her the text. See you later. "Now its later."

Chloe smiled looking at the screen.

"Also." Beca said handing Chloe a bag. "This."

"You shouldnt have to-"

"Dont." Beca said cutting Chloe's words. "I wanted to."

Beca told her to open it. "Just wait till i leave." she said with a sad smile. "Im kind of awkward with all the "thank you" thing." She shrugged her shoulders.

Beca turned around, facing the backyard with her legs out of the window. "Happy Christmas, Chlo." She said before jumping out of the window.

Chloe ran towards the window and saw Beca walking backwards smiling at her.

Chloe closed the window and grabbed the bag that Beca left for her.

The bag had a little box and a red envelop. Opening the box she found a pendrive and bracelet next to it, it was simple but beautifull.

She quickly grabbed her laptop and plugged the pendrive, revealing a folder named 'Chloe'. The first song started playing it wasnt one of Beca's mixes. It was a piano cover. Of titanium sung by Beca.

She still had to open the letter.

How do you even start a letter? i suck at putting my emotions and feelings into words.

Well, Merry Christmas Red. I really dont know what you want for Christmas so i gave you a playlist because you said you like my mixes, it also has an embarrasing cover. You're welcome.