43. i love you red solo cup

I love you red Solo cup
I'll fill you up

"aaand..." the ball bounced once before it got into the cup. "IT'S IN FUCKERS."

Chloe high fived the random guy who was playing as her partner in beer pong against Amy and Lilly. They all emptied their respective cups before starting another round.

The Bellas were invited to an "almost finished high school" party in the middle of the week, actually the Bellas weren't invited as a group but they went like one, it was uncommon to see her standing alone against a wall on a party, but there she was drinking by herself watching her friends have fun.

"I hate these kind of stuff." She heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

Stacie smirked, handing the cup to Aubrey. "Always a pleasure to hear you complain."

The blonde gladly accepted the glass before emptying.

"easy there." Stacie warned her.

It was a cool night, you could feel a gentle breeze run past you and blow your hair.

"Is she ever going to come back?"

Stacie frowned at Aubrey, "who?" she asked.

"Beca." the blonde answered before she let out a sigh. "She's missed the last two practices and I can't take her out of the group because fuck she IS good, but then she leaves out of the blue without telling anyone anything and nobody sees it but Chloe is having a hard time. She really cares about that gremlin -"

Stacie and Aubrey always found it easy to talk to each other, none of them considered the other as a best friend or even a close one but in fact, they were. Whenever one of them needed to vent, the other one always was there.

Strangely they also found it hard to keep things from each other.

"No." Stacie cut.

Aubrey looked at her in confusion.

Rolling her eyer Stacie answered. "She hasn't left, she is coming back. She just... look the thing is... she erh nevermind it's not my thing to tell." Chugging the last of vodka she had in her cup she walked over to the table with bottles for a refill.

"wait no, come here." The blonde said following her. "Where is she?"

Stacie grabbed the vodka only to have Aubrey taking it out from her. She grabbed another and the same thing happened.

"STACIE."

"AUBREY." she whined back pouring some other drink in her cup.

Before she could take a sip, Aubrey took the cup from her.

"whatever." Stacie shrugged taking her black lighter out of her bra, she grabbed a little box she had in the back pocket of her shorts and took one blunt out.

As she light it on, Aubrey took that away from her too.

"give it back." Stacie said dead serious.

Aubrey raised an eyebrow. "spill. where is beca?"

"Aubrey give. it. back."

The blonde scoffed. "or else."

"I'll erase that smirk of your face." She threatened.

Aubrey didn't seem to be about to give the blunt back anytime soon. Stacie slowly got closer to her, her face as serious as ever. She was standing inches away from Aubrey, who gulped thinking Stacie was about to slap the life out of her body.

Instead, Stacie grabbed her by the neck and connected her lips with Aubrey's. In a matter of seconds she stepped back and calmly grabbed what was hers.