Chapter 34

"Thank you!" I called to the cab driver. He smiled and tipped his hat to me. Then he sped off.

I was in the front of my dorm. The sun peeked out from behind the cloud, playfully teasing any who wished for a sunny day.

I spun around. My body was now facing the Felicity hall dorm. My dorm. I hadn't been in it for over a month. I smiled as i slowly put one foot in front of the other, taking myself to the dorm room.

A nervous shudder went through my body. I could tell something was off, wasn't right. I frowned and brought my free hand up to my temple, rubbing it in a circular motion. I could sense a headache coming on, and wanted to get inside of my safe dorm room and relax.

I slowly entered my hall, and walked up to my door. I was about to put the key in the key hole when i heard voices.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me. You have ten seconds to tell me where the hell Katelyn is before i fucking shoot you."

The blood flowing through my veins ran cold. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. The last person on earth i wanted to see was behind the other side of my dorm room door.

Carson.

"I'd never tell you where she was! Fuck off Carson! And accept the fact that she doesn't love you anymore! Your a fucking creep and a rapist! Get a life!" Rachel screamed from the other side.

It was silent for what felt like an eternity. Then i heard a gunshot.

"NO!" I screamed as i pushed open the door.

It was time to face my fears, and put this old memory to rest.

For good.

OKAY HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT! I AM OFFICIALLY OF PUNISHMENT AND HAVE ALL MY STUFF BACK! SO YIPPPPIEEEEEE! OTHER GOOD NEWS! 5K READS ON THIS BOOK! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO END THE BOOK HERE AND IT BE THE ULTIMATE CLIFF HANGER, AND THEN WRITE A SEQUEL, OR FINISH THE BOOK ALL TOGETHER....SO...IF YOU DON'T WANT THE DECISION TO BE LEFT UP TO ME, THEN COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN. BECAUSE I WILL PROBABLY CHOSE SOMETHING THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF. PLEASE RATE SHARE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU LOADS!

KALEIGH