Chapter 16

I sat anxiously in class, Constantly looking around the classroom. I tried pay attention to the lecture, But gave up after a while. I couldn't help but think about all those texts I got from him. Just thinking about them made me more nervous then before, and I had to stop before I had a full blown panic attack in the middle of class.

Mrs. Jackal Looked around the classroom, searching for her next victim. It was the boy two seats in front of me, snoozing away like he were at his dorm.

"Darwin!" She shouted. "How about you answer homework problem number 18?"

"Ummm, I didn't...Didn't really understand the homework. I didn't do that problem." He said drowsly. He rubbed his eyes and stretched.

"Oh, How funny. Pull out your homework Darwin. I'll grade you right now on what you did do." Mrs. Jackal Said.

Darwin's eyes flew open and he shifted around nervously in his chair, reaching for his bag.

"Today please Darwin!" Mrs Jackal said venomously. I swear, I saw evil in that woman's eyes...

Darwin Pulled out his binder, and looked around (Pretended to look around) for his homework. With each second he took, Mrs. Jackal got more and more upset.

"DARWIN! Just admit you didn't do your homework and this can be done." She yelled.

"I didn't do my homework..." Darwin said bluntly.

"See me after class..." She hissed. " Now who did the homework and would like to share the answer?"

****

As soon as the bell rang, I gathered my stuff quickly and rushed out the door. I ran into the courtyard, And slowed my pace. I walked around, Searching for building 4 when I bumped into to someone.

"Watch it Freak!" A female voice shouted. WAIT FOR IT...

I looked up to see Veronica, One of my biggest bullies. She glared down at me, giving me get death stare.

"S...Sorry." I mumbled.

"You better be freak! I don't wanna catch you emo!" She shouted. She and her Barbie doll friends, Lily and Abigail chortled at her " Brilliant"  joke.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"That's not how it works...Dumbass"

She and her friends immediately stoped laughing, And glared at me.

"What did you just say to me?" she hissed.

"I'm sorry. I forgot you don't speak English. Only backstabbing, lying,  retarded bitch. You really should learn it. Its the most commonly used language in America. Although Backstabbing, Lying, Retarded Bitch is probably a close second..." I said glaring right back at her.

"Look Freak. I can, and will make your life a fucking living hell. Talk back to again, And I will Fuck you up."

"Well, I don't know how were supposed to converse then. Talking back is kinda how a conversation works, Bitch." I spat the last word.

Veronica gave me a menacing look before slapping me across the face.

Her Barbie's Oooohed and Aaaaahed in the background, as if Veronica had just popped Jesus out her vagina.

I stared at her angrily. She smirked, looking back.

"What are you gonna do about it Pig?" She asked. Lily and Abigail chuckled in the background.

Suddenly, Someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around, Revealing who it was.

Rachel.

"She might not want to do anything about it, But I sure as HELL will..." Rachel hissed, giving her an incredibly scary look.

"Oh look. Another emo freak to the rescue. I'm sooo scared." Veronica said.

Without warning, Rachel punched her square across the face. She fell on to the floor, Clutching her jaw.

"Who's fucking next?" Rachel asked cracking her nuckles.

Abigail and lily gave her frightened looks, and rank off. Veronica remained on the floor.

"You okay? 'Cause I think I knocked the brown out of the bottom part of your hair. " Rachel asked sweetly, as if she hadn't just punched a girl in the face.

"Yeah. You showed her." I giggled.

"Bitch be messin'  with you, Imma Fuck her up." Rachel said Matter-of-factly.

I smiled and laughed. "Lets get to class." I said,  stepping over Veronica, Who remained on the floor.

"Can do!" Rachel said stepping on Veronica.

We walked towards building 4, leaving Veronica behind.

HERE WAS A SMALL BREAK FROM ALL THE CARSON DRAMA! VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE! ILYASM! THANKS! I REALLY WANT TO GET 1,000 READS, SO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE MY BOOK, PLEASE SHARE IT! OKAY THANKS!!!!!

~KALEIGH ;P

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla