Chapter 28

{Katelyn's POV}

The look on Rachel's Face was probably scarier then any Rated R movie monster or villan. It was a look of pure hatrid, and it literally scared me half to death. My heart monitor spiked up, and a nurse rushed in to check on me.

"I'm fine." I said weakly. "Just a little scare. That's all."

The nurse smiled sweetly, walked over to my machine, messing around with it. Then she quickly walked out from the room.

"He kissed another girl?" She hissed.

I shook my head yes. "I was devastated." I said quietly.

Rachel looked at me with crazy eyes, and she fumed, stating at the door

"I was with him in the car...and I called him to bring you here...and I thought I had a clue. But I knew nothing." Rachel said, her voice cracking more then once.

I smiled a sad smile. "Its fine. I'm just not what he's looking for. That red head cunt is." I said wiping at my eyes. I hadn't realized that I was crying.

Rachel stared at me, then got up from the chair next to my hospital bed.

"Wh...where are you going?" I asked.

"To beat the shit out of Robbie."

HI THERE. IVE UPDATED, AND ITS SMALL SO SORRY. IM AT A SLEEPOVER PARTY RIGHT NOW. SO HERE? VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE, AND THANKS ON ADVANCE! LOVE YOU ALL!!! BYEEEE!

~KALEIGH

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624