Chapter 26

{Katelyn's POV}

I was floating upward...slowly flying past the clouds into what looked like heaven. The warm sunlight hit my face and I smiled. It felt amazing.

I finally reached the most firm looking cloud, and landed on it, to see a gate perched on it. I smiled.

this is where I want to be. I thought. I didn't want to be down there with all those people. I wanted to be here.

I wanted to be dead.

I gently floated towards the gates. I saw someone I knew behind it.

My brother. My older brother.

He floated threw the gates and came up to me, wrapping his arms around me, giving me a giant bear hug.

"Nathen." I whispered.

"Katelyn" He said.

"I've missed you like hell down there."

"And I've missed you like hell up here. All your sass and witty comments." He smiled, pinching me on the cheek and ruffling my hair.

I stuck out my tounge at him. "Stop that." I said.

He stuck his tounge out at me. "Not for a second"  He said.

"I'm so glad I get to be here with you." I said. "Even though you are a pain in the ass."

Nathen's smile faltered.

"Its not your time." He said. "You're only here as a visitor. As much as I'd love you to stay."

I gave him a look. "I don't want to leave"

"I'm sorry, But it's not your choice. Your time will come, and we can all be happy together." Nathen said.

My eyes teared up and I frowned.

"I'll miss you" I said barely above a whisper.

"I'll miss you to the moon and back. Now good bye little sis. " Nathen said pecking my cheek.

I looked back out over the clouds, and jumped.

YEAH. ITS SHORT I KNOW. SORRY. IM NOT IN A WRITING MOOD, BUT I HAD TO UPDATE. SO HERE , AND IM SORRY IF YOU HATE IT. WHATEVER. HONESTLY, SO MUCH IS SO ANNOYING RIGHT NKW, AND I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF. SO THERE.

~KALEIGH

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624