Chapter 27

SEEMS ABOUT TIME FOR AN UPDATE.

{Rachel's POV}

I held Katelyns hand, willing her back into the real world. My pale white skin was red, and my eyes were puffy from all the crying. I don't know what Robbie did to my little Katey Kat, but as soon as I find out....Robbie better watch the Fuck out.

A sudden movement on Katelyns end brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly gave all of my attention to Katelyn. I looked at her, hope swelling up inside like a balloon. Her eyebrow twitched, and she squeezed my hand. I let out a cry of joy as Katelyn eyes slowly fluttered open.

Tears brimmed my eyes. I had never been so happy, and so relived at the same time. Smiling down at her as her eyes opened fully, I took a deep breath, feeling as if I could not get enough air into my lungs.

"Rach?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

"Katey Kat." I said, on the verge of tears.

"Where am I?" She asked innocently.

"You're at the hospital. You...you tried to-" my sentence was interrupted by my own sobbing. I tried to take a deep breath, but I only let out another sob. Katelyn looked up at me with sad, worried eyes.

"Did...that?" She asked quietly. I shook my head yes in response.

"Oh." She said, her voice cracking. Her face distorted, color filling her cheeks as I saw the first tears fall from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed. "How could I ever do that to you!"

I smiled a sad smile, still unable to speak. I shook my head no, indicating that I didn't know how.

"I'm a terrible friend, and a terrible person. I don't deserve a best friend like you! You deserve someone better then me. Someone who can treat you better. I told you in the beginning, that we shouldn't be friends because of the horrid monster I am...I just-"

"Stop!" I interrupted her. "Remember back in middle school, when those highschoolers were picking on me because of my thick pink glasses? How when I told you you went off and beat the shit out of them? How a puny little 7th grader, in there eyes, scared the pissed out of some freshmans?  How one of them was literally sobbing because you bent there arm out of its place. And in eight grade, When Chelsea got her arm stuck in the fence at my house, how you calmed her down, and got her arm out without her going to the hospital? Your an amazing person, and I wish you would realize that already. I love you. We've been friends since 7th grade boo. I'm never giving you up. Your my ride or die. My peanut butter to my jelly. The one person who can make a shitty day great just with a hug and some magical words of wisdom. I'm always here for you. and you've always been here for me. You and me against the world girly. Lets show em how it's done." I said, squeezing Katelyns hand. She smiled at me.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Ever." She said, wiping tears from her eyes with her other hand.

"Same. Now, I need to know why." I said. Katelyn smile vanished from her face, a frown replacing it.

"Reasons" She said simply.

"Such as?" I pushed on. I needed to know why I was about to kill Robbie.

Katelyn took a deep, shakey breath. "I decided that what I had done to Robbie, lashing out at him like that, was wrong, and I went to go apologize. So I went to his house."

"Mhm Hmm." I hummed, waiting for more.

"But when I got there, Kyle, His roommate, said he was out with some girl that was all over him." She said, her voice cracking twice. On girl and over. I smiled, feeling bad for her. This was obviously hard.

"Go on. Take you time babe." I said.

Katelyn took another deep breath. "So, I wanted to find him. I also didn't want to get crazy. Like what if it was his sister or something who was with him. And I got jealous. But When I got there, they looked nothing alike, and she was like, feelin him up or something. So I ruled out siblings. Then I wad like....Really good friends? But then." Katelyns voice hitched, and she choked on her suppressed tears.

"And then she kissed him."

I'M SORRY I TOOK TO LONG. LIKE, REALLY SORRY. PROCEED WITH HATING ME. LOL THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS. YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE BEST. READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND SHOW THEM JUST AS MUCH LOVE. SORRY FOR ANY TYPOS. LOVEE YOU ALL!!

~KALEIGH

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla / kdc624