Chapter 33

I looked out the window. It had become one of my favorite hobbies. It was remotely sunny day outside. The clouds floated along slowly, the sun zig- zagging threw them. I smiled. It had become extremely peaceful activity, watching the clouds.

I sighed. I'd been in this hell whole for almost a month, and I just wanted to leave. I'd been hearing the same beeping noise, same bed, same Damn window for 3 and a half weeks.

I shifted in my bed, my back sore and stiff. I heard rustling at the door, and snapped my neck over to see who it was.

The door swung open, and my usual nurse, Opel ran in. A nurse in her early 50's and always grumpy.

She came over to me and started typing something on the desktop near my bed.

Your free." she said, staring down at the keyboard.

"

"What?" I asked. "I'm free...As in...I can leave? "

"Yeah. Try not to get too excited, or that'll mess up your paperwork and you'll have to stay another week or so."

"And I don't want that." I said, as Opel started ripping tubes from my body.

"You're not the only one. " Opel Said, taking out the last IV from ny hand and placing it down on the table next to my bed.

I frowned. I had done nothing to this woman, and she hated me. I guess i had that kind of effect on people

Opel gathered some things, typed some more things into the keyboard and then left me alone in the room. I got up from my bed, and started to get ready.

I walked over to the small plastic chair and picked up my clothes.

I slid my hoodie over my hospital gown and and slid on my sweat pants.

I looked out the window one last time. I wouldn't be seeing it for a looooong time.

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

I turned on my left foot and exited the room.

HI HELLO!  EXCUSE TYPOS AND OTHER SHLIT CAUSE I DONT CARE NO MORE.  I WILL UPDATE SOON! LOVE YOU ALL!

-KALEIGH