Him

I woke up to the sound of a video game character's death and the sound of a grown man crying.

"That's bullshit! I totally beat you!"

"No way man. Your the fucking Worst at this game. My three year old nephew can play better!"

"Fuck you!"

"I've got your mom for that dude!"

I slowly opened my eyes to see Robbie strangling Kyle on the tiny couch, COD open on the Xbox.

I started to get up, until I remembered what had happened. I was gonna get from Rachel.

I shimmied down in the covers and reached for the closest pair of clothes I could fine (which were not mine) and put them on.

"Woah woah woah! Looks like sleeping beauty is awake!" Kyle said

I stuck out my tongue at him and sat on Robbie's lap.

I looked at his stats.

"You do suck. Lemme try!" I said snatching the remote from him

"I don't know k...."

I started the game and began to play the game

"5 person kill streak, 10 person kill streak, 15 person kill streak..."

I laughed. the game only just started and I was already smashing the competition.

"STOOOOOP!!!  Kyle screamed when I killed him for the 6th time

"Ha Ha! You suck!!! " I chortled.

Robbie gave me a encouraging squeeze.

The game finished and I jumped up in triumph.

"You got beat by a girl! Suck on that!!!" making motions of... well you know what I mean.

Kyle grumbled to himself and said "it's just a stupid game..."

"Yeah, okay! But I still beat you!"

I started to dance around, sticking up my middle finger in Kyle's face

"I am a boss. You are a loser! La La LAAAAA! "

Kyle stuck out his tounge and licked my finger.

I made a disgusted face and ploped back on Robbie's lap. He wrapped his as around me and sighed.

"Sexy, Smart, and a girl gamer. I was blessed."

"yes. yes you were." I quickly said

Kyle rolled his eyes and sighed.

"While you two make googly eyes at each other, I'm going to leave before I puke."

I stuck my tounge put and kissed Robbie on the lips. He lowered his arms until they were at my waste

"Grooooossss!!"

"Lady's and gentlemen. My virgin roommate " Robbie said.

Kyle made a face, then walked out the room.

"I guess he can't handle our sexyness..." I said.

Robbie laughed and buried his head in my neck.

I sighed.

Boyfriends are the best.

OKAY I'M SORRY IT TOOK FOREVER AND OMG, ALMOST 100 PEOPLE ARE READING THIS BOOK! I'M GONNA DIE!!! ILYASM!!!!  THANKSSS!  SOOO CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT SOME SHIP NAMES FOR ROBBIE AND KATELYN???THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING! KEEP IT UP!

~Kaleigh

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla