Shatter My Heart

Robbie stared motionless at me. He had a look on his face I couldn't read. I was full on crying now.

"y...you What?"

"I cut myself. I'm a fucking emo freak. Go ahead. Say it."

Robbie shook his head, still astonished.

"I...I..don't understand...why?"

"Many different reasons." I sobbed.

I began to get up, and collect my things. Butt Robbie grabed my hand and pulled me back.

"where are you going?"

"I'm leaving " I said simply. "This is the part of the relationship where you tell me that you can't handle the fact that I cut, and break up with me. Then I go home and cry and cut even more and maybe, attempt suicide. " Robbie shuddered when I said that. "It's Okay. really. You get used to it after a while. " I wiped my tears and began to walked toward the door.

"Stop." Robbie said weakly.

"What?" I said.

"Stop. D...Don't walk away. I...I love you"

I dropped my bag in astonishment.

"You... You What?"

"I love you. Please don't go away."

I shook my head, not believing what he was saying.

"I love you Katelyn. Alot. Don't leave me. Just because you cut yourself doesn't mean I stop loving you. You are still beautiful. Even more so if you don't cower away when I touch you. Or... try to touch you. Really...I love you. I know I just met you, but, I feel this amazing feeling whenever I'm with you. And it's not just when I kiss you, I get this amazing feeling inside me that no word in the English language could describe when I around you even if we don't touch. Katelyn... I don't care what you say. I will NEVER stop loving you, and always want to be with you, by your side, protecting you from harm, and yourself. so when you feel sad, you come to me, NOT the blade. Okay? I'll hold you in my arms and tell you that your beautiful and that I love you. I'll kiss you and hug you tight and tell you to never leave me. Okay? I... I need you in my life, and it looks like you need be too."  Robbie spun me closer to him and wrapped me in a warm embrace. "I love you" he whispered to me, a few tears sliding down his face.

I let a loud sob escape my mouth

"I love you too!!!" I cried.

Robbie kissed me on the lips, slightly raising me off the ground. I ran my legs up his legs and he grabed it pulling e up as I stratled his waist. He began to kiss my neck, and the he slowly began to lift off my sweater,  until eventually it was off and I was just in my bra. (I totally chose the right day to wear my Lacey black and red Victorias secrete bra and pannie. )

He tossed the sweater on the floor and pulled back from the kiss, slow and hesitant.

"I would never force myself on you." he said. "but out of sheer curiosity, are you ready?"

I nodded a quick nod.

he walked over to the bed and layed me in it, slowly peeling if my leggings. His eyes went up and down my body. I had cuts everywhere. I flinched back at him and scowled.

"What? you expect me Not to admire your beauty?"

I smiled and sighed. God had blessed me well with this one.

He layed on top of me and slowly began to kiss my neck. Running his hand down my arm.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Your cuts mean nothing. I Don't want you to be a Barbie doll. Because you are my definition of perfect."

A tear ran down my face, but this time it wasn't a sad tear.

It was a happy one.

OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! CLOSE TO 40 PEOPLE ARE READING THUS BOOK!!!  AHHH!!  BTW, ISN'T ROBBIE THE CUTEST??!! GOD I WANT TO PULL HIM FROM THE BOOK AND MARRY HIM!! SORRY FOR TYPOS.  I LOVE YOU ALL!

NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!!

♥♥♡♡♥♥

~Kaleigh

Editer here,
If there are any typos please say so in a commit. thanks
~ Kayla