Knee Deep

I woke up to a annoying chirping noise my phone did when I got a text.

"Heyyyyy babe! Gdmorn. c u soon; *"

         FROM:The new bf

My heart fluttered and I smiled at his text.

"so this is What it feels like to be loved..." I thought... out loud

"is that your boyfriend " Rachel said from the top bunk.

"ummm... Yeah. how'd you know?"

"Cause y'all were making out like animals last night. I was trying to sleep and y'all are all like nom nom nom on each others faces. And when you hit the door...you fucking moaned. I was almost positive you two were having sex on our door."

"We were NOT!" I yelled.

"Tell that to the hickey on your neck the fucking door, cause I'm sure they'd like the memo."

I blushed, but lucky Rachel couldn't see or I'd never hear the end of it. It was Saturday and I couldn't wait to meet up with Robbie.

"Your thinking bout him,... aren't you?" Rachel said

I frowned and up from my bunk.

"where you going?" Rachel asked in a singing voice{ like Isabella from Phenias and Fern}. Then she smirked. She already knew the answer.

"I'm going to go make out with my boyfriend." "DUHHHHH"

****

I had on my favorite overgrown tobuscus sweater that hung just below my ass and my striped leggings and green vans.

I knocked on Robbie's dorm room door. I remembered the night before and blushed, tugging up my sweater to cover my hickey.

One of Robbie's roommate's opened up the door.

"Hey Katelyn."

"Hey Kyle. Is Robbie here?

"Ummmm Yeah, but he's sleep. You can wake him up though"

I smiled "Thanks"

"No problem k. ...enjoy!" he wiggled his eye brows at me

I frowned blushing and pushed passed him.

I walked into Robbie and Kyle's room... Kyle had left the dorm to hang with his girlfriend Julia. So it was just me... and Robbie.

I layed on the bunk next to him and snuggled up next to him. He draped his arm over me in an unconscious state.

"Robbie"

"Yes?" He said groggy.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Just resting my eyes babe."

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

I felt his eyes flutter open.

"and suddenly I'm Not tired."

He pushed himself up, dragging be on to his lap but not breaking the kiss. He kissed me back leaning on my a bit and slides his hand up my sweater,  along my cuts . I went ridged as a board and pulled away next to tears.

"Wha....what's wrong ?"

"n..nothing ..." I mummbled

"What were all those scars from Katelyn."

"I...I"

"Katelyn. "

I was silent, the tears spilling over.

"KATELYN!"

I flinch of his lap at his abrupt yelling.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled...i"

"I cut" I said weakly

"What?" Robbie asked

"I FUCKING CUT ROBBIE OK! I sobbed. "I... I cut myself."

THANKSSS SO MUCH FOR READING. 19 PEOPLE ARE READING MY BOOK! OMG THANKS SO MUCH ILY ALL! NEXT CHAPTER OUT SOON!

   ~Kaleigh

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla