Chapter 18

I woke up sweaty, and screaming.

"What! Katelyn! Oh my god are you okay! What's wrong! Oh my god!" Rachel screamed running over to me.

I looked at her before breaking down into tears. She climbed onto my bed with me and hugged me, tightly.

"Ohh Katey Kat, It'll be alright." Rachel said soothingly. "What happened?"

I took a few deep breathes before I could speak.

"I...I h...Had a n...nightmare..." I sobbed.

Rachel hugged me tighter. She knew just how scary my nightmares could get.

She rubbed my back, humming to me softly. After awhile, my crying slowly faltered until there was nothing but sniffles and hiccups. She smiled at me when I had finished wiping away my last tear.

"All better?" She asked sweetly.

I nodded my head in response.

"Good." She said. She began to get up and walk back to her bed.

"Wait." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Will you sleep with me tonight?"

She smiled at me and laughed softly.

"Sure."

****

I didn't really sleep after that. I slipped in and out of consciousness that night. Rachel breathed softly next to me, keeping a rhythm, Helping me relax.

I stayed awake until the sun came up and, finally, my alarm clock went off. Rachel jumped at the sound, and I giggled at her reaction.

I got out my bed, and looked around my closest to find something to wear.

"Are you okay now?" Rachel asked kindly from behind.

"Yeah. I think I just got so freaked out about the dream...I just needed some moral support."

"Glad I could be if service!" Rachel joked. I laughed and pulled out a Black T-shirt, A White sweater, A pink long skirt and my black sneaker heels. I waited for Rachel to gather her belongings before she headed into the bathroom. I quickly got my clothes on, and packed my bag.

I walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out a redbull before leaving for class.

****

The whole walk something didn't feel right. I kept having this nagging feeling that someone was watching me. I would look back, and see nothing.

"Stop being paranoid." I whispered to myself. I shook my head and kept walking, picking up my pace.

I reached the classrooms, and took a deep breathe. See? I thought to myself. There was nothing to fear...silly me.

I walked over to building 11 for my first class, Which I actually enjoyed, English.

Then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into the area between building 8 and 9.

"Hey! What the Fuck! I'm trying to get to class!" I yelled trying to free my arm from their grip.

I looked up to see who it was.

Carson,

"Did ya miss me?"

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG.  GUYS! 906 READS! THANKS SO MUCH! THIS MEANS EVERTHING TO ME! YOU HAVE MO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS. BUT NOW I HAVE A QUESTION. DO YOU WANT ME TO STARY UPDATING MORE WITH SHORT CHAPTERS, IR UPDATE TWICE A WEEK WITH LONGER CHAPTERS? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME, OTHERWISE I WONT UPDATE THE BOOK!!! SO LONGER BUT LESS, OR SHORTER WITH MORE??? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTES! AND CHECK OUT MY FRIEND ALYCIAS BOOK "I Can't believe this is my life."  PLEASE!!! WITH CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES AND A CHERRY ON TOP?!? THANKS! OKAY ILYASM! BYEEEEE!!!!

~Kaleigh.

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla