Coffee

Rachel pushed me out the dorm with one last push.

"Get out there and go!" she screeched.

"I don't want to go on a mother fucking date!" I yelled.

She gave me her "Does it look like I give a fuck?" face and slammed the door shut.

"I'm only going 'cause I love you!" I called as a walked away

"You'll thank me later! Love ya too!" she called back from behind the door.

Rachel had taken initiative and decided to set up a date for me. She dressed be up like I was her Dolly, putting be in my black Stiletto heel boots  and red short dress with sparkly lace running up and down it.  She curled my hair and did my makeup.

Like, the fuck Rachel? Acting like we got money for some extravagant place. Were going to the coffee house. but I let her anyway. The girl was having a blast.

Walking in heels didn't bother me. I walked from my dorm to the coffee house and sat down at the booth farthest away from... people... *Shudder*

I waited no longer then 5 minutes until Robbie came in with a troubled look on his face. He Looked around another until he found me and rushed over.

He immediately hugged me tightly.

So Rachel had told him.

Yippie. (Can you sense my sarcasm?)

"K! I'm SOOOOO glad to see you..When Rachel told me what happened, oooh,  I got SO mad. Then she said that I needed to come to the coffee house to see you, and I got my ass over here as fast as I could!"

He hugged me tighter.

"I'm glad to be here with you. I'm glad your okay."

"I love you and all....but I can't breathe." I gasped.

he let go. "Sorry" he said sheepishly.

I smiled and sat down. He sat down across from me.

"So...Ummm...How...Are you?" Robbie asked

I stared at him

"Is that all you got?... Oh. You want me to tell you about Carson. Nope!"

"Whyyyyyyyy?" He whined

"Beeeeeecaaaausssee." I mimicked.

He made a face, and then got up. I'm  Going to wash our hands, then order. I'll be right back.". Robbie pecked me on the cheek before running off to the bathroom.

I sighed. He was A-dork-able.

Just then, I felt air on the back off my neck, and my whole body tensed.

That's something that Carson would do to annoy me.

I relaxed. I was Getting all worked up for nothing.

Then I felt it again.

Like, the fuck?

I shifted uncomfortably and sighed.

Then, again.

"That's it..." I Muttered. I turned around to expect some horny collage frat looking for a blow job, but I saw something worse.

Carson.....

HEYYYYYYY!!!  ALMOST TO. 200 PEEPS READING THE STORY. I UPDATED BECAUSE PEOPLE LAPTOP COMING UP TO ME LIKE UPDAAAAAATE SALSAS BOOOOOK. AND .I'M LIKE NOOOOOOO.

BUT I  FINALLY DID. SO HA! DID YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER? I SRSLY HATE AUTOCORRECT. SO IF U SEE TYPOS, BEAR WITH ME. LOVE YOU ALL! AND KEEP READING. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.

BUT FIRST, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!!!

I HAD TOO... I'M SORRY.

~Kaleigh ♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡

Editer here,

If there are any typos please say so in a comment thanks

~ Kayla