Give a little, Fall a little.

Getting to know Robbie was the most fun I've had in...forever. We watched the purge, him screaming like a sissy at the "scary parts"

I swear this boy...

At the end of the movie, Robbie fell asleep. So I got up and layed a blanket on him. He snored loudly and stired a bit but didn't wake up.

I sat down next to him and pulled out city of ashes. Finding out that… well… I don't want to spoil it, but… I fucking cried like a baby. I read a couple pages before Robbie woke up.

"K? You're still here?" he asked groggily

"mm-hmm."

"Did I fall asleep?" m

"Yeah... I put the blanket on you."

"Sorry!...Gosh! Ohh Fuck! Soooo sorry!" Robbie said springing up and running around frantically.

"You're fine. Ha..you're too much. You were tired! So what! It happens" I laughed.

Robbie stared at Me and then said "you're the first girl to ever say that too me. you're so...so..."

"understanding?"

"Yeah... understanding. Why can't all girls be like you."

"I ask myself the same thing" {'but Not for the reason you think.'}I said after in my head.

He smiled a genuine smile and laughed.

"I like you K."

"I like Me too. this is probably why we get along so well " I laughed. "And... I like you too."

****

Robbie walked me to my dorm.

"Thanks for walking me back Robbie. By the way... I had a great time hanging out with you."

"Me too. I'm glad you ran into me."

"Me too... I re-"

...But I never got to finish because Robbie's lips were on mine. He kissed me hard and desperate, grabbing at the hem of my shirt and tugging it up. I was so caught up on the kiss that I didn't even realize that he had his hand right next to one of my cuts until his hand almost touched it.

2 million things went through my head.

He doesn't know you cut...

He'll think you're a freak...

He won't like you anymore...

He'll be like all the others...

He'll say your emo and hate you!!!!

{'I can't loose Robbie. Not now, Not never.'}

I carefully took my hand and placed it on Robbie's , moving it down a little. He probably thought I was being flirtatious, but really I was trying to get his hand away from my cut.

I felt him smile against his kiss as he gripped my thigh tightly. It felt nice... to have a boy kiss me like they liked me... loved me even {now I'm in over my head.}but even though he had NO idea I had a big secret.But it still felt nice...inside...like I'm appreciated

Robbie pushed me against the door and kissed me harder...I laughed inside my head, mentally checking things of my dream guy checklist.

1) adorable eyes...  check

2) Good kisser. (Robbie was No amuture.) check

3)Sexy... CHECK CHECK C TO THE H TO THE E TO THE C TO THE K CHECK!!!

4) Be Channing Tatum... He was pretty fucking close...check

Robbie slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked Me in the eyes.

"wow " he said.

"Wow indeed" I said brushing my blonde hair from my face.

"You're a pretty good kisser... Ya know. "

"You're Not to shabby yourself. " I smiled.

"Your very pretty... No scratch that... Beautiful. " He said.

I blushed "I visually enjoy you too"

Robbie laughed his incredibly sexy laugh.

"See you tomorrow K." He said.

I frowned. "Yeah.."

"What?"

"What? Oh nothing. just..."

Robbie kissed Me again on my lips, much softer and less sloppy.

"Whaaaaaaat?" he wined

"that's Not attractive. "

Robbie rolled his eyes. "I don't fucking care. now if my girlfriend- "

A giant smile broke out on my face.

"that's What I was waiting for.." I said.

" For What? Me to yell at you?"

"Nooo!  dumbass!  girlfriend. I wanted to know the status of our relationship.

I smiled a sweet smile and pecked him on the cheek

"Bye Bye Boyfriend " I said. it had a nice ring too it.

"Bye girlfriend. "

I unlocked my door and began to stroll inside

but not before Robbie smacked my butt. I let out a gasp in alarmed but I really liked it... like REALLY!

THANKS SO SO SOOO MUCH FOR READING! I LOVE YOU ALL. EXCUSE ANY TYPOS AUTO CORRECT IS ON MY LAST NERVE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER! THE NEXT WILL BE OUT SOON.

~Kaleigh. ↖(^ω^)↗

Editer here,

If you see any typos please leave a comment thanks

~Kayla