Force | Chapter 21

A/n~ Warning! R@pe scene included toward the end so if it's triggering to some of you please skip over it. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

In the morning I woke up in a panic as I remembered what Julian had done to Karla

In the morning I woke up in a panic as I remembered what Julian had done to Karla. I sat up and glanced over the edge of the bed to see a puddle of blood.

I groaned and climbed out of bed with shaking legs. While I peeked out into the hallway I noticed Christian guarding the room.

"Where's Julian?" I asked. Christian sighed and glanced at me.

"Busy." He replied.

"With?" I questioned curiously.

"He's dealing with the shop keeper; Julian needs more supplies for blood." Christian mumbled.

"Oh," I rolled my eyes. "I'm guessing he wants me to clean the blood from Karla." I muttered as I turned and headed back inside the room. I felt unaffected, like I was emotionless.

I sighed as I stalked into the bathroom and grabbed a rag.

"You're different today." Christian muttered.

I ignored him as I crouched and cleaned the pool of cold blood. I sighed and dipped my finger into the messy red.

"I just don't understand why he didn't clean it up during the night when he finished." I groaned and swirled the rag through the blood.

While I cleaned, I noticed my attitude and was instantly afraid of myself. I wasn't acting like myself; I was acting like an emotionless monster.

I hadn't cared for Karla much because I didn't have time to get to know her but I wished that she had gone a better way.

"He promised that he'd kill the slaves quickly." I muttered angerily and climbed to my feet.

I left the rag and washed my hands. I quickly threw on a random dress and hurried past Christian who made a attempt to stop me.

I raced down stairs and thankfully noticed the shop keeper leaving. I approached Julian and was prepared to slap him but he turned quickly and grabbed a hold of me.

"I knew you'd be mad." He chuckled.

I frowned and chewed my chapped lip.

"You lied--" I began.

"Well, come on now. What did you expect?" He sneered and played with my hair. I hesitated remembering what he had done yesterday. I winced at the thought and met his gaze.

"I hate this." I hissed as I shoved at him. He grunted and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"Don't worry, we'll make love soon enough sweet heart." Julian kissed my forehead.

"No, we won't. I refuse." I fumed.

Julian raised a brow and brought his lips to my ear.

"Are you sure?" He taunted.

I hesitated before making a decision.

"I. Refuse." I declared. Julian smirked and grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled with anger.

"You'll go to the cellar." He watched me carefully.

"I won't lose my virginity to a evil vampire." I stated plainly. Julian's face twiated in anger as he shoved me to the floor.

His temper was like no other, I was at fault for provoking him once again. I should have known Denying him my body would only make him act harder upon it; how stupid.

"I won't tolerate you disobeying me any longer! Christian, take her to the cellar." Julian hissed.

Christian appeared before me and forced me to my feet before shovinv me toward the basement.

I walked willingly but was still treated like I was refusing to move. I glared at him and he glared back.

He shoved me one last time when we reached the cell. He was furious.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Christian asked.

"I refuse to be just some slave that surrenders to you filthy monsters!" I shouted at him. He rolled his eyes and locked the cell and turned to leave.

"You're only making it worse for Stark. He told you to do what you had to do to stay alive; even if it came to that. Don't disobey if you know what's good for you." He hissed before vanishing.

I was alone. The cold and dark crept on me quickly and I curled up into a ball with my knees to my chest.

I hated being alone; ever since I had to live without my family I hated being alone. Katy would stay beside me, even when we slept so that I didn't have a panic attack.

While I let the silence consume me I heard Julian clear his throat. I glanced up and noticed him standing impatiently.

"All of my slaves go through this process; well there are a few that are more than willing to surrender their all to me." He smirked and crouched so that I had a better view of him.

"I'm not like those girls." I whispered. He sighed and before I knew it he had the door unlocked and he was towering over me with a sinister smile.

"Well, I guess the only way to make you obey me is to break you; how unfortunate." He licked his lips and forced his hand under my dress.

I cried for help as he began to rub me in a way that made me uncomfortable. I shivered and shoved at him but he grasped my wrists and forced them above my head, pinning them to the cold wall behind me.

He grinned as he ripped my underwear and plunged his index finger into my core. I gasped and cried out in pain.

"W-wait! It hurts!" I cried but he didn't make any attempt to stop.

The uncomfortable sensation didn't ease any; it felt as if it was getting worse.

"I can make this easier for you." He met my gaze and I nodded.

He stopped for a moment and sank his teeth into my thigh as he continued once again.

My body began to get hot as he fed. Like he said; he can make his victims feel pleasure when he wants them to.

Julian unzipped his pants and released his beast. I stared terrified as he brought his manhood to my core and forcibly forced himself inside. I screamed and shook with fear as I felt blood dripping from my penetrated core.

He met my gaze as tears stained my cheeks. How can he not feel any guilt? Any remorse for what he's doing?

I cried and fought with the pain that burned my insides. I stared emotionless as silent tears spilled over my cheeks and dripped off my chin while he continuously thrusted inside me over and over.

The moment he was finished he vanished and left me in the cold and dark cellar with blood between my legs.

I stared blankly in the dark replaying the most horrifying moments of my life. I brought my shaking hands to my face and wiped my tears. I curled up in the corner of the cell and silently stared at the wall.

He broke me. I was broken; he succeeded.