The Prince In The Flesh

My body ached from the conflict done to it. The injuries healed the moment Stark forced his blood down my throat but I still ached from being completely drained.

I sat in deafening silence, pain burned through my arm when I moved my body. A part of me knew that my wrist was broken but there was nothing to be done about it.

"Hello...?" I called into the darkness wishing someone, anyone would hear me. Sadly not even the sound of the wind could be heard. I was desperate to escape, I didn't want to become a slave to the PureBlood Clan. Content with trying to escape I struggled in the chains, flailing my arms in legs in the attempt to my freedom.

"That won't work you know, those chains are used on slaves daily. Custom made to make sure no one can break out of them." A man appeared along with a woman by his side.

"Oh yeah? What a shame, I was plotting to kill each and every vampire the moment I escaped." I smirked, still the same smart ass as before.

"Don't you dare speak such a way to the Prince of the PureBlood Clan." The woman hissed,

"Oh, my apologies," I chewed my lip, "I didn't realize he was already my master, seems as though I didn't get a memo."

"I'll cut out your tongue little girl." The woman slowly made her way to me, the sound of her high heels clacking against the floor with every step. I watched her every movement with intense fear.

"Hush now." The man glared at me, a glare so cold it was frightening.

I took a deep breath as the woman brought the heel of her shoe to my chest and slowly added pressure. I chewed my lip and squeezed my eyes shut without making a sound.

"Shall I punish her?" Her eyes were black, like a demon. Such a rare sight to see from a human slave. I could sense it, that this girl was human.

"No, I'll leave that to Christian and Stark." He chuckled and he took a step forward, the moonlight revealed his dark brown hair and his forest green eyes that seemed to nearly glow in the dark of the night.

"I'd rather be killed than become a slave to a filthy vampire." I spat. The woman pierced my chest with her heel. Blood spilled from the space between it staining my once pale skin.

"You're the filthy one—look at you, exposed like trash." She stated.

My jaw hung open while I gasped, taking painful, shallow breaths clinging to the life I so badly wanted to escape from.

"That's enough!" Stark and Christian appeared. I stared wide eyed at them, pleading for help with my eyes as I could not speak.

"Mary, that's enough." Christian muttered. She glanced over her shoulder and retracted her foot from my chest. A mass of blood poured from the gape in the middle of my chest running like a river.

"Very well, help her if you must." Mary glanced at me one last time before linking arms with the leaders son.

Stark sighed and chewed open his wrist and shoved it against my mouth. I refused at first but allowed myself to be healed once again.

"Looks like you want more time with us after all." Christian smiled smugly. I felt dazed and my vision was blurred.

"She's Interesting, smart mouthed but she's definitely amusing," And with that the vampire Prince snapped his slave, Mary's neck in one swift moment. I watched in terror as he grinned evilly, "but, she's not ready. Discipline her more, torture her. Make her wish she had died just a moment ago."

And with that he vanished, leaving behind his salves lifeless body to rot.

"Surely you aren't stupid enough to talk to the Prince of the PureBlood clan that way. So why'd you do it?" Christian asked. The gape in my chest now fully healed.

"I despise all vampires. I experienced the murder of my family not just once, but twice now. Do you really think I'd easily be swayed by your torture. I won't break easily, I promise you that." I spat.

The brothers glanced at each other clearly unsure of how to handle the situation. I snuck a peek at Christian and caught a glimpse of what looked like humor behind his frown.

A sudden uneasiness crept up on me and the hairs on my arms stood up. They definitely have something planned.

The Prince didn't hesitate, not even for a second to kill the slave that did his every bidding. He murdered the one who he chose to have serve him, out of pure evil.

The PureBlood Prince was a cruel and evil man. One I didn't want to serve, let alone come across again—even though it seems as though it might be my fate.