Torture | Chapter 4

The next day the torture began. I was greeted by Stark early in the morning and Christian followed with a sinister expression.

I'm sure the only reason Stark tagged along was to make sure that my precious virginity couldn't get stolen from me.

"You see, I wouldn't dare rape you," Christian began as he crouched in front of me, "but I'll make sure you hate your existence."

"Rot in hell." I spat and kicked his shin. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my chin forcing me to look him dead in the eyes.

"Interesting," He smiled and glanced over his shoulder at Stark who wore a devilish grin, "she still runs her mouth knowing that she'll be tortured at my hand."

"Yes." Stark mumbled, I took a deep breath and chewed my lower lip.

"The PureBloods won't want a filthy, injured human," I blurted, "It'll ruin the value of what I'll be used for."

"She's got a point." Stark stated.

"Well, this is for my own entertainment and my own satisfaction." He chuckled and grapsed a handful of my shirt before tearing it.

"Bastard," I glared and rattled my chains, "let me go!"

He pulled out a blade from his back pocket and brought it to the birth mark above my breast.

"By the time we're done here—you'll wish you were dead along with your friends." He whispered.

I mentally and physically braced myself for the pain that I was about to experience. I clenched my jaw and balled my hands into fists.

Stark decided to join in on the torture, he sank his teeth into my flesh. A single sharp pain burned at my skin, followed by an odd pleasure.

"Stop—" I tried to escape the grasp but Christian pulled my chains tighter causing me to wince, he smirked once again and brought the blade to my face and dragged it down my cheek.

My skin under his blade burned with pain and warmth from blood.

"Fuck you." I spat. His speed was uncanny as he grabbed my neck hard enough to stop my breathing but not to kill me.

"Shut your mouth, slave." He hissed.

"The PureBloods will be highly intrested in you once you know how to treat your master." Christian muttered, but the evil glint in his eyes spoke other wise.

Christian smirked as he started cutting off my clothing until I was just in my underwear and bra.

"What a horrific sight." Christian chuckled, but his pupils were dialated and fangs were there for me too see.

"Sick fuck." I glared, he brought the knife to my throat and swiftly made a shallow cut. I felt the blood from the wound drip down to my chest.

"I'm going to teach you how to submit to a vampire of a higher class." He growled. I spit in his face and he grabbed my neck and bit into me.

I felt my skin burn, but it was pleasurable in some way. It was like being injected with ecstasy. I wondered of what could happen during my high. When he released me I instantly felt compelled, I had no control over my body but my brain was sending me warning signs.

"C cup, not bad. The Prince has had bigger though." Stark sighed. My heart sank deep into my chest, I didn't want to be auctioned off to the PureBloods Clan leaders son, but it wasn't like I could escape. I've been afraid of vampires since the day they killed my family.

"She's pretty skinny but she's got a good amount of fat, so we don't have to worry about her dying from loss of blood." Christian grinned. It seemed that he was complimenting me with insults, or that's what I told myself.

"She's not ugly, but she's no princess." Stark finished peeking at me with a smug grin

Christian chuckled, my heart throbbed intensely as I continued to bleed out of the small, shallow wounds.

"This birth mark, I swear I've seen it before." Christian poked the mark above my breast.

Stark grabbed my throat, and looked into my eyes.

"How do you address your master?" He asked while Christian held the blade to my hip preparing to create a new wound if I answered Incorrectly.

"Fuck you!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Wrong." Christian smiled angerily and slide the blade across my hip, deeper than the rest of the marks he's given me.

"How do you address your master?!!" He yelled. I flinched and lost my breath.

"Yes sir." I whimpered, my eyes burned from the tears that wouldn't stop flowing over my cheeks.

"If your master is thirsty what do you say?" Christian hissed.

"Please drink from me. " I managed to mumble out, disgusted by the words escaping my lips.

"Say. It. Better." Stark hissed. Christian guided the knife on my hip again, I screamed and dug my nails into my palms.

"Sir, please drink from me." I gasped, my voice came out husky and seductive. I noticed Starks eyes dialate as he glanced away, his expression was clouded—his sinister facade wavered before my eyes, but, he quickly recovered and licked his dry lips.

"Good girl." He mumbled.

"If he wants you to die, what do you say?" Stark asked, I bit my lip avoiding the question. Christan cut my hip and quickly licked the blood that stained my skin. It took five more cuts before I couldn't handle the pain any longer.

"Sir, p-please kill me." I cried, and with that they both glanced at each other.

They were right, they were going to break me and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I was stuck here, to be tortured until I wished to die.

To be a broken human in a world full of vampires—was a sentence I never thought would be for me.