Slave Shop | Chapter 18

We arrived at a shop in the center of downtown, it looked ordinary, like an old pastery shop. Only one problem; it was a slave shop where they tortured men, woman, girls, and boys.

Vampires didn't show remorse, they believed that humans were only created for the soul purpose of serving them. Althought humans roamed the earth long before a vanpire was ever known they claimed they were hunted like witches and burned alive—so they hid and came up with a plan, a plan to overthrow the human race.

Julian allowed me to enter first and instantly, I could sense all of the horrible events that were taking place in this shop. I glanced at Julian who kept his eyes forward avoiding me.

"Lord Julian. It's a pleasure to meet again." The man who I presumed to be the shop keeper reached out his hand to Julian who blankly stared at the gesture.

"It's a pleasure being back." Julian muttered, his tone was sharp and cold. Not like how it usually sounds when we're alone.

I guess that's because he's a royality and he has to keep his image for the PureBlood Clan.

The shop keeper glanced at me through slited eyes. He grinned and circled around me while scanning my body.

I licked my lips and kept my eyes forward afriad to make a single wrong move.

"She's spectacular! Where'd you get her?! I must know!" The man asked excitedly.

"From out of the city. She's still learning her duties." Julian sighed.

The vampire noticed Julian's bordem and quickly gestured us to the basement. I faked a smile and followed behind Julian ー how the hell was I suppose to act like I'm such a good slave if I've never been a good slave to begin with?

Once we reached the basement my eyes wandered from the blood covered floor to the women who were chained to the wall with cuts all over their bodies; they were nude and shivering ー I was disgusted with how this man was treating them.

"P-please, save me." A woman pleaded gazing at me with round brown eyes. I gulped and took a deep breath, on the outside I wore a blank expression but on the inside I was crying for these women.

The one woman was sleeping, her head was hanging to the side and her chest was rising and falling steadily.

"Do you see one that you like?" Julian asked finally glancing at me.

I froze.

"E-excuse me?" I asked.

"Take your pick. You need a friend correct? It would be awful if you tried to escape while I'm away from home." He licked his lips as he scanned the girls.

The shop keeper looked uneasy as he watched us.

I hesitated for a while, I was unable to choose and thats exactly what he wanted. He was testing me ー if I were to refuse I would be going against his demands.

I sighed and looked at the woman who had blood between her legs and my heart broke. I glanced at Julian and pointed to her.

"This one, sir." I mumbled. I never thought I'd be forced to choose a slave for him ー for me.

Julian smirked and nodded at the shop keeper who quickly unchained the young woman. Without thinking I helped her to her feet and made sure that she could stand by herself.

"T-thank you." The girl whispered in my ear. I gave her a firm nod and watched as Julian handed over the money. He wasn't buying her for her blood but for me to have someone so I won't try to escape? How daring.

I stood with the woman and listened carefully to Julian and the shop keeper.

"I'd like the one that is asleep delivered to my place tonight, I have hungry servants who are seeking a great meal." Julian chuckled.

The shop keepers eyes lit up with amusement and he laughed along with him.

"Sure thing. Keep those slaves in line or I'll have to give you a hand." The vampire chuckled.

Julian nodded and stalked over to us and tossed his jacket to the nude woman.

"Wrap this around her waist so she doesn't bleed all over the seat." He mumbled as he passed.

"Yes, sir." I growled through thin lips.

I quickly tied the jacket around her bare hips and walked her to the parked car that Julian sat in without a care in the world. I groaned as I helped her into the back seat and then headed to the passenger seat and plopped down beside Julian.

"How'd I do?" I asked glancing over at the amused Julian.

"Fantastic, my love." He chuckled and put the car in drive.

"You tested me." I mumbled.

A smirk tugged the corners of his lips as he focused on the road.

"I sure did. I wasn't sure if you'd catch on or not." He scratched the back of his head and grinned devilishly.

He's evil. Just a vampire with no feelings whatsoever.

All I cared about was the poor woman who lost her innocence in that horrid shop. I couldn't begin to imagine the horrors she had faced while in custody. My heart ached for her.