● a wish come true ● JeongKook

Requested by : @Chanbaek_kkaebsong

Category : idol au

Description : Where the maknae is jealous for seeing his small crush so close with his hyung, Namjoon.

○○○

This was not the first time.

Not the first time for Jungkook to be so jealous like this in his life, especially over the same thing over and over again.

Jungkook watched the two person carefully since a few minutes ago. They were still with each other laughing and giggling, telling stories and joking around.

His eyes focused on the two. His hyung, Namjoon and the girl. Honestly, only the girl that his eyes keep staring and glaring at the same time at his group leader.

They were in their changing room, at the MAMA for their comeback, Spring Day and apparently, TWICE was making their comeback to with Knock Knock. They were resting and one of the girl group's member came to talk with Namjoon, as they are very close friends.

That's what Namjoon said to Jungkook.

"Really? You're lying!" The girl shouted at Namjoon and giggles while Namjoon laughed.

"I'm telling you the truth!"

"Why did you really change your part to Hoseok at the beginning of the song? Your voice sounds great, Joon!" Jeongyeon said again and that

Jungkook breathe deeply and exhaled, turning off his game on his phone as he's been ignoring the Piano Tiles 2. He shut off his phone and sit back on the black sofa.

Letting out a sigh, he closes his eyes to take a nap and ignore the two's cheery and happy converstion.

The second time was when they were going to a mall to celebrate their award in Billboard a few days ago.

While celebrating, TWICE appeared to saw the boys and greeted them. Jungkook was about to talk to Jeongyoen when she went straight to Namjoon. They both hugged each other tightly.

"I miss you, tall guy."

"Well, miss you too, Jeongie."

Jungkook once again breathed in the oxygen deeply and sighed heavily. His heart ache by just looking at them acting sweet like they are dating or something.

"Hyung."

Jungkook came up to Namjoon one day, in his studio.

"Yes, Kookie?"

"What is exactly your relationship with Jeongyeon-noona?"

Namjoon glance at his maknae and chuckles. "I told you. We're very close friends." He then went back to his work, too busy to look at him.

"You sure..?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at his hyung who was focused on the computer screen. The older male nodded his head while humming.

Jungkook stayed there and watched his hyung.

"What else do you want now? I'm pretty busy over here."

Jungkook huffed and scowled at the leader. He turned his back to him and went to the door.

"Sorry for disturbing you, hyung."

He went back to his room who he's sharing it with Hoseok and Jimin. Flopping on his own bed, he sighed deeply.

Jungkook carried his hands to his face and grumbled.