● i like you ● NamJeong

Requested by @onlyooj

Category : highschool au love

Description : Where the school biggest playboy fell inlove with the tomboy girl.

○●○

"Jungyeon-ah. Don't you want to wear something a little more, girl-like? I think it suits you better." Nayeon, who is roomate with Jungyeon who is a tomboy.

"You asked me many times,unnie but I will still answer no." Jungyeon smiles sweetly. On her she got ripped jeans, maroon snickers, white shirt with the sleeves rolled up pass her elbows, while a dark red jacket tied around her waist and a black cap on her head putted backwards (a/n : is that how you say it..?)

Nayeon sighed because her friend's behavior. She can't blame Jungyeon this happens. Jungyeon were not like this before. She changed because of one person she really hates in her life that made her behave like a boy.

And now since that 'accident', sweet Jungyeon are long pushed behind and were replaced with a tomboy Jungyeon. She started to be hard on boys who bothers the girls. She is like the savior of us girls from the boys.

"You're not going to class, unnie? I remember you said that being late is one of the things you hate."

"Fine fine, Im going alright." They both giggled and went to their classes like always.

Jungyeon went to her class which is according to her schedule, it was History.

Uggh history. A good way to ruin my morning like you always do..

But Jungyeon is a good student. She scores almost all As and the second most excellent students. She still can't beat the first one though. That guy has an IQ so high she cant remember.

Speak of the devil.

Just as Jungyeon turn around the corner, there he is. Namjoon. With a crying and sad girl standing infront of him. Dumping a girl again aren't you. That is Namjoon's hobby. Playing girls like they don't have feelings. Well, he is the school's playboy.

I don't know why everyone falls for him. He literally not that handsome!

"Hey you!" The girl just ran away so its just Jungyeon and Namjoon at the quiet corridor.

"Do you know girls have feelings? Like you?! And you dumped her?"

"Woah chill out girl. She is the one who called it off. Im the one who is heartbroken here." She can't stand it anymore. All this ruining girls happening.

Pakk!!

A sound of a punch was heard along the corridor. A hard one.

Namjoon touched his nose and its bleeding because of the punch he got.

"What the hell was that for?!" He shouted. His eyes are wide and is very angry.

"That is for playing with girl's feelings." She then lifted her leg to kick him in the bottom middle.

"And that is for being a playboy."

Owww

Namjoon bowed on the floor of the kick he got and hissed. It was damn hurt.

She is so strong.

Jungyeon then started to walk to her class. Shes lucky because theres still 10 minutes until the class starts. She stopped turned back to Namjoon and said

"Oh, and you might want to wash your face though. You look ugly." She laughed.

How dare she called me ugly?!!