● unappreciated ● JeongSeok

Category : idol au

Description : Where Hoseok found a certain girl crying in their changing room at the MMA Award and decided to comfort her.

●●●

Hoseok watch the perfomances at the MMA with his members and all the kpop groups. They are seating there for quite a long enjoying the show and perfomances.

He then wanted to record the stage with his phone. He feels his pocket for his device but felt nothing. He must've left it in their changing room backstage.

"Namjoon, I'm going to our changing room to look for my phone. I'll be right back." Hoseok told Namjoon, who nodded his head.

"Make sure not to be late. Because they will announce the daesang winners next." Namjoon said.

Hoseok stood up and nods at him. He then left his members to go to their changing room at the backstage. He went inside and make a couple of turns and finally arrived. He turns on the light and search for his phone.

"There you are."

He saw it and walk towards the make up stand where his phone lies beneath a cloth.

After he grab his phone, he exit the room and went back to watch the award show. He was on his way and walk pass a girl's changing where he hears a soft crying voice and a whimper.

"What's that sound?"

He reversed back his steps and followed the sound. The sound then apprears to be in one of the girl groups' changing room. He look up at the sign and read it.

"TWICE.."

He stick his left ear closely at the door. The crying really is coming from inside there. He pull back and stays infront of the door, figuring out what to do.

He wants to get inside and comfort whoever is crying in there for a second but hesitates. He doesn't know much about the girlgroup and the members. He doesn't even know which member is inside.

And what if the person who's crying is not the members, but some staff working for them. That would be embarrassing and awkward.

Should he get in? Or just leave the person crying more?

Try peeking who the girl is. If she's one of the members, you can talk to her for abit. If it's the staff, just leave her be.

Hoseok took a deep and raised his hand to knock quietly on the door. He then heard a voice yelling quite loud from inside.

"Go away, Tzuyu-ah! I'm okay and will be there in a minute!" Jeongyeon yelled out and sniffs again. She's been crying alone inside their changing room and is annoyed when her maknae keep knocking on the door.

Suddenly, she heard the door opens slowly. She turn her head at the door with her puffy eyes and wet cheeks.

"Tzuyu I told you-"

"You doesn't sound okay to me." She look at the person in shock. The guy takes a sit on the floor beside her.

"Wait, you're.." Jeongyeon then widen her eyes and drops her jaws.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok from BTS. Nice meeting you, Jeongyeon." He said. Jeongyeon was speechless. One of the member or the most famous kpop boy group is with her right now.

He must've heard me crying! This is so embarrassing...

"I'm sorry, sunbaenim but what are you doing here?" Jeongyeon asked and he look at her. "I heard crying and decided to know what's the matter. And don't call me sunbaenim. I don't like it."