● clumsy can be cute ● YoongMo

Requested by : armyxonce

Category : idol au

Description : Where Yoongi founds out clumsy girl can be cute too.

○○○

Yoongi POV

Me and BTS was prepairing to go on the Weekly Idol show. We've been told that there will be some other group too, a girl group to be specific. But I don't care. I just want this show to go on and I can go home to sleep again.

"Hurry up, Yoongi or we'll be late!"

I heard Jin-hyung yelled downstairs. I ran down to see all of my members were all ready to go.

"Yoongi, what were you doing? We're late right now." Jin said again to me.

"I'm here alright." I said and growls. The members and I went inside our van. The driver then drove us to the destination for about an hour or so. At that time, I lay my hean at the window and closes my eyes to sleep so that the time would go faster.

When I was in my yet beautiful sleep, my members in the van are talking rather loudly that made me to wake up from my sleep and glares at them.

"What is with the noises. I was trying to sleep here." I snapped at them and they stops talking for a second.

"Sorry, hyung. But you will suprise who the girl group that will be in the show with us today!" Taehyung said happily and too loud into my ears. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Wanna know?" Hoseok then ask, grinning widely at me. "Who?"

"The TWICE!" They all shouts at me.

"One in a Million! Anneyeonghasseyo, TWICE-imnida!"

The TWICE girls greets us as we arrived at the shooting place for the show. The shooting has started and we were late for about a few minutes, but it seems that they waited for us.

"Bangtan! Anneyeonghasseyo, Bangtan-imnida!" We bowed and greet them as well. Then, we took our sits beside the girls and mine is beside one of their japanese girl.

Momo, I think? Yeah.

I just knew she's japanese because the boys talked about them alot. They even fanbiyed when they watch the girls' comeback stages and knows the chants. They even chant them at home. Which is so loud and annoys me every damn time.

"Anneyeong, everyone! Welcome to episode 500! We're here today with both famous kpop groups this year, BTS and TWICE!" Defcon said and introduces us. We all clap our hands loudly.

"Okay, before we start the show, please perform you guys' latest comeback. Start with the TWICE,please." Hyeong-Don continued.

The girls stands up while me and my members clap our hands again. When Momo was standing up beside me, her covers fell and she bends down to pick it up. I din't see her but her head accidently hit my arms abit. She look up and look at me.

"Oh, mianhe, sunbaenim." Momo said quietly and bowed to me. I shake my head to her. "It's okay. And no need to be formal." I said and she then smiles at me. I smiled back at her.

"Momo-ah. Hurry up." I heard Jihyo called her name. Momo walk fastly to her members and is in her position. Then, their comeback song started to play, Likey.

The girls starts to dance as the song goes on. There's one thing that I don't like about this song. It sounds so fucking catchy that a person like me can love it. I watch them dance and metally singing some of the song parts. I saw that my members are dancing to the song on their chair and chants on their song also to support the girls.