● finally meeting you -pt.2- ● TaeSana

Since alot of you guys requested for it, here ya go loveliess ❤❤❤!

🍑 Enjoy! 💙

Category ; modern / idol au

Description : Taehyung, who meets this one fan and found out she's very cute.

---

Sana walk towards the location of the fan meeting. Yes. She's going to meet him. Him.

Kim Taehyung.

The one that stole her heart. She's meeting him face to face for the first time ever in her whole life.

She went inside and wait on the line. There a so many ARMYs there. Too many. But she's willing to wait. Even for an hour or more. She just wants to meet Taehyung. She also wants to meet the other BTS members. But she can't wait to see Taehyung infront of her.

She peek her head behind the tall girl infront to look at the boys. She saw Taehyung is at the last, so she maybe have a chance to tell him how she feels. If she could stay for abit longer.

After a few long minutes and meeting the BTS members, she went on to Taehyung, the last person.

"Hello there, what's your name?" Taehyung asked her as she stands before the table.

Sana could just melt completely by looking at his 4D face. She couldn't help to hold back her fangirl squels.

"Hello! I'm Sana." She greets him and smiles sweetly, fighting the urge to scream her lungs out and hug him.

"Hello, Sana. You look cute. Where are you from?"

Omg omg omg omg he seriously just called me cute bxuvsfeevgdudjdh OKAY CALM DOWN SANA!

"I was born at Japan but stayed in Korea. I'm a huge fan of you, Taehyung-oppa!" She gave the book for Taehyung to sign on it.

"Really? Arigato, Sana!" He said sweetly.

OH MY GAHHHH!!!

"I was planned to meet you before but couldn't. And now I can and I feel so happy to meet you." She said sincerely to him and smiles. Taehyung have finished signing her book and gave it to her. "I got you a cupcake! A chocolate one and I made it myself." Sana took out a small box in her bag and gave it to him.

"Aww! Thank you, Sana! I love chocolate cupcakes!"

He put down the box beside him. "Your welcome! It is also my dad's favourite!" She said and her face tirned to frown. Taehyung realize her face fell and ask.

"Aww, why is Sana sad? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and Sana look up at him. "O-Oh.. Is it that obvious? Mianhae.." She blushed a deep red at his stares on her. "I was sad because.."

Suddenly, the staff told Sana to proceed and go for the other fan to meet Taehyung.

"Miss, you can please go now."

What the frickin' heck?! I was having a moment here with my Tae baby! You stupid staff!

"Oh? Okay, Mr. I'm sorry Taehyung-"

Sana said at him and bows. She turned to leave when Taehyung stopped her by gently grabbing her shoulder.

"Wait! You can stay abit longer. Don't mind what the staff have said. Come here, Sana." Sana turned to him and look at the staff. The staff behind him sigh deeply and go away. "Really, Taehyung?"

He nodded his head and said "Now continue what you got to said just now."

Sana took a deep breath and let it out. Her eyes begin to waters. Taehyung panicked when the girl infrong of him cried.

"Today is the day that my father died.. On my b-birthday."

Sana wiped the tears quickly that was about to fall any second now. She look up and smiles sweetly at Taehyung like nothing happened.

"Oh.. I-I'm sorry, Sana-ah. So sorry."

"It's fine. That was a long time ago when I was 9. Now I'm a grown up girl." Sana put up her palm put it on her chest to herself.

"Wait, so today is your birthday?" Taehyung asked, suprised and Sana nods her head happily.

"Yup! And I'm 22 years old now." She grins at him and Taehyung smiles.

"Well Happy Birthday-!"

The staff comes again to destroy Sana's conversation with Taehyung.

Well, Sugar-Honey-Iced-Tea ..

"Miss, I am very sorry but people are waiting to meet Taehyung here. Please get going." The staff said as gently as possible. Sana fight the sudden urge to attack their staff but could only smile at her. She sent a quick glare at the staff behind her bangs and turn her head to Taehyung.

"I should go now, Taehyung. See you next time, if I can!"

"Wait!" Taehyung shouted alittle to get her from walking away. He took out his notebook and tear a page out. He took his pen and wrote something on it.

"Here. Call me at night. I'm only free that time." He gave Sana the paper that he folded and smiles. Sana smiled back and walked away hurriedly because the fan after her is getting mad at her and also sending deadly glares.

Sana walked out of the fan meeting place and is on her way to her home. She is still holding the paper that Taehyung gave her. She couldn't open it when she's there because of the amount of people there that is pushing her. It's quite difficult in there.

Now she could read for what is on the paper that he wrote on it.

He did say about calling at night only..?

She opens the paper and read it.

On it, is his number. Kim Taehyung's number.

The one and only.

OH MY JIHYO !

Taehyung chuckles at seeing Sana walk away. The fan after her look at him and smiles. Taehyung continue to treat his fans with the girl's name on his mind.

Sana.

Is it weird to fall for a stranger that fast? He is an idol, though. And that stranger is his fan!

And he gave her his number.

There's no going back now. He maybe fell for her even if they just met that day. He can't admit that she looks so cute. And he liked it.

Taehyung smiles when he thinks of her and forgot his other fan who's talking to him.

"Oppa?"

"Ah, yes. What were you saying?"

Wait for me, my Love.

●●●

Thanks for reading!!!

💞💞💞