● finally meeting you ● TaeSana

Requested by : Yoongyo

Category ; modern / idol au

Description : Sana is finally going to meet her first love, the boy that have been stealing her heart, at the BTS fanmeeting.

●○●

"Yayy!! Its finally arrived!!!!" Sana went to her room and closed the doors and went to open the package carefully. "Omggg who did I got?? Pleaseee be Taehyung!"

The package were ripped carefully. Sana started to check out who did she got. And its..

"Yayyy!!!!! My babyyyy!!"

It was Kim Taehyung. Or his stage name, V. Sana is a huge A.R.M.Y. But she liked Taehyung the most. Posters of him were all over the wall of her bedroom.

She lay on the bed and hugged his postcard. "I love you so much! My baby..."

She was just about to close her eyes and dream about his boyfriend but her mom called her.

"Minatozaki Sana! Come down here and help wash the dishes."

Sana groaned. "Coming mom!"

Sana always loves Taehyung. He is like her very first love. Sana want noone else but him. She wished she could meet Taehyung face to face and could tell him how she feels.

Sana is not rich. She lives in a small wooden house with only her mother. Her father died when shes just 9 at that time. Her father was in an accident when he was coming home for her birthday. She felt so sad because of it. So she started to get involved in kpop. Her friend introduced her to a kpop boy band named BTS. Thats when she started to fall for Taehyung.

Sana work hard to find some money for her family and for herself too. She buys all kpop stuff with her own pocket money she saved up. Sana also got a part time job at some small restaurant to help her mother.

She even went to a cyber cafe near her house to watch BTS' comebacks and videos.

Now, she has turned 22. She celebrated her birthday with her mother with a small cake. "Happy birthday, Sana!" Her mother hugged Sana tightly.

"Thanks mom.." Sana smiled at her and blows the candle and make her wish.

And it was the same wish every year, to meet her love one, Taehyung.

"Sana. I got something for you." Her mom pulled out a ticket and gave it to Sana. "I know you've always wanted to go there."

Sana look at the ticket and was very happy she jumped up and down, screaming and hug her mother again.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you mom!"

It was a ticket to the BTS' fanmeeting. Now she finally got the chance to meet Taehyung and maybe tell him what she's always wanted to tell.

I am going to finally meet you, Kim Taehyung..

Wait for me. Love.

○●○

Thanks for reading!
💋💖🍑🍑🍑

Do vote if you enjoy!