● don't be shy ● JimiNa

Requested by : Yoongyo

Category ; highschool love au

Description : Where Jimin falls for the new student, and she's very shy.

●○●

"Okay, class. Good morning and today, we have a new student and an exchange from Japan." The teacher says as she enters the class. Jimin, at the back just ignores her and play with his pen with his head resting on his hand.

"Youcan come in now." The girl outside the class steps in slowly, with her head low. She then stops and lift her head up to look at the students. "Annyeong, I'm Myou Mina. You can call me Mina. Nice to meet you." Mina bows 90 degree to the students while they have no idea what she just said because of her low voice.

"I can't hear you!" The student at the back shouts, making the class laugh abit.

"Her name is Myou Mina. Be nice to her, she's an exchange. Go sit down, Mina." The teacher help Mina. Some of the students smile at Mina when she's walking past them, some wave at them. Some of the boys wink at her too, which Mina just smile a little at him. Mina walk to sit at an empty seat beside a girl wearing a hat put backwards.

"Hi, Mina. I'm Jungyeon. Nice to meet ya!" Jungyeon introduce herself to Mina and she bows to her and say in a low voice "Hello, nice to meet you too." Mina smile sweetly at her. The class is already starting. They both write the things the teacher wrote at the board.

"So, you're from Japan, huh?" Jungyeon ask Mina. She nods and smile again.

"You like dancing?" Mina nods again. "I can dance ballet, too." Jungyeon gasp.

"Really?" Mina nods again.

"Do you have any friends here?" Jungyeon ask again. This time, Mina shake her head. "I just transfer here.." Mina say quietly.

"That's okay. I can be your friend. Infact, I have alot of friends that I can introduce to you!" Jungyeon say happily. Mina smiles again and nods. "Okay."

While the two are talking, Jimin, at the back couldn't stop staring at Mina since she introduce herself.

Interesting.. Jimin smirked.

The class ended a few minutes later and it is now recess time.

"Mina, let me introduce you my friends. We called ourself, the TWICE. This is Jihyo, the group leader. Nayeon, the oldest in group. Momo, the dance queen. Sana, Tzuyu, the youngest, Chaeyoung, and lastly, Dahyun!" Jungyeon introduce all of her friends to Mina. The girls smile at her and wave.

"Hello, Mina. I heard you're good in ballet." Jihyo ask. They were eating outside the school under a big tree. Their usual spot everytime they meet. Mina just nods. "Then maybe you can join our group! We are actually looking for one more member. What do you think?" She ask Mina again. Mina thinks for a while and nods her head. "Maybe I can try."

"Can you sing?" Nayeon ask her after finishing her cupcake. Mina nods head again but slowly. The girls gasp and Nayeon say "Really? Sing to us!" Mina was drinking her orang juice and cough suddenly, shocked.