● ballet love ● JimiNa

Requested by : KieyChandra

Category ; idol au

Description : Where Jimin from BTS and Mina from TWICE collaborates for the special stage for the MAMA 2016 award show.

...

BTS Jimin and Twice Mina, the sweet yet beautiful ballet dance partner are reported to be seen at a cafe holding hands by a few fans of them.

...

Hello, I'm Mina. I'm sure you've read the above's news, right? I knew your reactions already, like "What? Seriously, Mina and Jimin?" Or "Oh, soo sweet! I knew theres something between them since that MAMA 2016 award show!" (A/n : just imagine about it kay) Okay, how can that be? Since when?

Let me tell you the whole story from the beginning.

...

It started when it is a month before the MAMA 2016 awards.

Mina knocks on her manager's door. "Come in." She gets in and closes the door. When she turned around, she found out she was not the only one inside the room. There stood BTS's manager, and Jimin. ...What is happening?

Jimin get up and bowed to greet Mina. "Anneyongsaeyo, I'm Jimin from BTS." Mina also bowed to show a respect for the man. "Anneyong, I'm Mina from TWICE." They both shake hands and sit back down beside each other. Mina also bowed to BTS's manager politely who is standing beside her own manager. Her manager then starts to speak. "You two must be asking why you're here. Especially Jimin." They both smiles at each other. Jimin showing his eye smile.

"You two are talented idols in korea. Also talented in dancing, but not just any dancing. You are both talented in ballet dancing." JYP-nim ended while BTS's manager continued "And you two are selected to perform a ballet at the MAMA 2016 awards show as an opening." He smiles.

While both Mina and Jimin gasps and glances at each other with wide eyes.

"So, you may start your practice today or tomorrow. There's a room for your practice also at the upper level." With that, they leave the room with shocked expression. Now they are inside the room they should practice in. Which fills with silence since 3 minutes ago. Jimin decided to be a gentleman he is, tries to start a conversation with Mina.

"So, uh. Any idea?" Mina thinks again, and said "Well, its an opening. So it has to be great and awesome." Jimin nodded. "Yeah. And my manager told me that the perfomance meeds to be about 5 minutes long for maximum." Jimin said, still avoiding his eyes to meet with Mina, which made her confused.

Ughh, Jimin! Control your shyness infront of her. You're not Jungkook.

Mina looks at Jimin, and said. "Are you shy?" That made Jimin to snapped his head and look at Mina, who finally gets to see his face properly and is easy to talk to. "What? No! I was just, thinking.." Mina giggles and continued to be serious. "Let's pick up a song first, shall we?" (A/n : im bad at writing ballet sorry guys 😰😭)

Jimin takes out his phone and searches for a song. Mina sits a little closer beside him so it would be easier for her to look at his screen and choose a song. "How aboit this?" Jimin plays the song that Mina suggested. They listen to the slow music together until the end. Jimin then smiles "This is perfect! What do you think?" Mina nodded and smiles too. "Yes it is."