● confidence ● NamJeong

Category : idol au

Description : Where Jeongyeon was crying in the bathroom at a kpop idols party and someone came to comfort her.

○●○

Jungyeon's Pov

We are at an idol party tonight. A party full of idols actually at some huge bar reserved only for us. Its actually organized by a friend of our manager, Jyp- nim. He invited us and also other idols from different company. And of course, the building seems full filled with rookie girl group, famous boy bands, loud musics, crazy lights, the smell of alcohol and wines- everything that is similar to a club.

Theres a good reason this party was made. One, we could release our stresses from our career. Two, to have fun with best friends idols, which one they are close to. The thing is, bad thing could happen when you drunk. Yes, getting drunk could lead to hitting some people or got hit by random guys from other group.

Thank god Jyp- nim gave us permision to have fun tonight. At least he gave us a chance to do so because of the 3-years-no-dating kinda ban going on. But no sex thats it. Otherwise, you can say bye-bye to your beloved career.

"Isn't it nice enjoying our freedom like this?" Nayeon-unnie shouted fighting the loud music, dancing with a glass of wine in her hands.

"It is! Finally we can have fun! All night!!" Momo continued. All Twice members were having the best time of their live. They drink and talk to some guys- well more like the guys talk to them first, trying to make a move. Some talking with Got7, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. The rest of us with BTS sunbaenims.

Well Im not.. no one came to me. Yeah, short-haired girl problem. Less attention. It's okay Im used to it. But sometimes i feel a little jealous seeing my members talking with the boys, having their sweet moments with each other. Laughing, holding hands, dancing- I let out a long sigh. A part of me wanted to cry. Another part of me told me not to. I don't care if Im alone at the corner talking to myself while drinking a glass of orange juice while others got the boy they wanted. I can't do alcohol though, thats why. You see, I have a very low confidence. Almost in everything. Just then I heard giggles and laughters coming from my left.

"You're so funny, oppa! Hahahahahh."

"Of course~ I am the master of making jokes."

That's it. I've had enough of this. I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I look into the mirror. Tears starts to form. Seconds after that I was crying quietly. Sobbing in there.

"Hello? Are you okay inside there?"

Oops. Maybe I was too loud to be heard. I wiped it out fast and answered the person outside

"Y-yes, Im fine!" I wash my face again and headed out of the bathroom only to bumped into someone. (A/N : I know girls, Im getting to the best part here. Sorry for the long talking heheh 😅😅 >> move along with the story >>)

"Ouch" I yelped and touched my head where it bumps on a hard chest of a guy.

"Oh, sorry I should make way for you. I din't realise you came out."

I looked up. The voice sounds abit familiar to me. It was one of the BTS member, Namjoon.

"No no, it was my fault. Im the one who should watch where Im going. I sorry." I looked down. Embarrassed to look at his face to show my after-crying-face.

"It's okay. Jungyeon, am I right?"

"Y-yes. And you're Namjoon, if Im not wrong."

"Yup. That's me. You're the one.. crying just now.?" He asked.