● the night ● VYeon

Requested by : me_likey_likey_likey

Category : modern au

Description : Where the two neighbours hates each other but love won this time.

●●●

"What?!"

Nayeon shouted with shock at her parents. "Yes, Nayeon. We'll be leaving for our date. And you will live with our neighbour until we get home at midnight." Nayeon's father explained to her.

Nayeon gasped again and her jaws dropped. "But you can't!! I can live alone! For just one night. Please! You guys can't do this to me. Mom?"

"I'm sorry, sweety. We love you and we don't want you to get hurt by living alone. So you have to do as we say, Nayeon." Nayeon's mother said as she put back on her glasses.

"B-but.. I don't like their son!"

"Taehyung? Why? He's a great boy."

"Yes, dad but no, he's not a 'great boy'. He's annoying, stupid, and we hate each other so much!" She groans loudly.

"We told their parents and they will send Taehyung here in a few minutes."

"Dad! You can't put him with me under the same roof. If you two comes home with everything on the floor, broke, don't blame me." Nayeon pout angrily and look away, crossing her arms.

"Whatever you say, Nayeon. We'll be leaving now. See you later!" Her mom said and her parents left. Nayeon look at them in shock when it din't work. It usually work whenever she did that.

But not this time. Her parents just went out of the door like nothing happened.

Nayeon went to the living and sits on the sofa. Turning on the tv, she watch the boring show like always. She don't want Taehyung to stay with her. Even for that night. Because she started to like him and that's the problem. They were supposed to hate each other.

She din't realize when did the feelings came but it just appeared out of nowhere. Now she's nervous of being close with him. She wish that she could just hate him without liking him.

"Ding dong."

Nayeon turn her head at the door and stood up. She opens the door, revealing Taehyung in his blue hoodie and ripped jeans. Nayeon stood there, not realising that she's staring at him right now.

"Can I come in or do you still want to stare at my irresistably handsome face while I stand outside here where it's so cold?" Taehyung said and Nayeon snapped into reality.

"Oh yeah, come in." Nayeon step back to let him in and closes the door.

"Nice house you got here." Taehyung look around and smirk. "Don't touch anything. Or I'll punch you." Nayeon glared at him and he snorts.

"Why would I? I only came here because of your parents." He plopped on the sofa and watches the tv.

"Hey! That's my place you're sitting over there!" She yelled.

"I don't see your name on it."

"You're in my house and is my guest. Respect me!!!"

Taehyung look at her for a minute and finally said "Fine." Taehyung scoots over to give her some space to sit. "We'll share this sofa, then."

Nayeon was suprised at his sudden action. Usually he would said back to have a fight with her. But he did the total opposite. Infact, he offered her to sit beside him.

"Do you want to sit or not?" He asked her and Nayeon went to sit beside him. "What show do you always watch?" He asked suprisingly nicely again.

"Uhh- dramas?"

Taehyung grab the remote and change the channel to the korean dramas. He put back down the remote. "Where do you put some snacks? Can I have some?"

Nayeon, yet again suprised and shocked at the same time at his nice tone. "Inside the cabinet at the far right."

"Good. I'll go grab some for us."

Wuth that he stands up and went inside her kitchen. Opening the cabinets, he grab some potato chips for them and some drink. He came back holding the drink can and the snacks.

"Here ya go."

T

aehyung handed her the chip bag. Nayeon look at it and him weirdly. "Come on, take it." She take the bag and opens it.

They continue to watch the tv in silence. For Nayeon, it's alot of awkward silence than normal. She then turn to look at him and ask "Why are you suddenly nice to me?"

Taehyung look back at her confused face. He just realized that she looks cute.

"I found out that it's useless to always fight with each other. Kinda now." He answered her question.

"Oh.." She nodded slowly and return to look back at the tv screen. "Actually, I have something to ask you." She look back at him and wait for his question.

"What do you feel about me?" He asked and shocked Nayeon.

"Why are you asking this question?"

"I just wanted to know. So what is it?" He waits for her answer for his question patiently.

Nayeon sighed heavily and decided to just tell him the truth. "Well I-.. to be honest... I think that I like you abit now.."

Taehyung stares at her and went closer. He then pressed his lips on hers for a kiss. Nayeon widen her eyes at the sudden connection. She then closes her eyes and return back the kiss, enjoying it. The kiss was slow and sweet at the same time. They were really enjoying it but they had to breath for air. They then break the kiss and breath heavily.

"What was.. that?" Nayeon asked, confused.

"That means that I like you too."

Taehyung said and Nayeon smiles.  They then went in for another kiss. This time was a heated one.

They will not forget the night. The night of their confession together. They spend the night cuddling toegther until they fell asleep on the sofa. Nayeon's parents just got home and look the two in shock. They decided to just leave them be and left them alone.

○○○

Thanks for reading!
Dont forget to vote~

💙🙈💙