● let me teach you ● NamJeong

You guys can maybe say this au is the same like the one JimiNa before, where Namjoon and Jungyeon are neighbours and also childhood friends. And this story also at Jimin and Mina part. Where Mina accepted Jimin's offer to walk her home. Jungyeon and Namjoon were walking home together. That! Is where this story will be.

Lets start the story!

Category ; highschool love au

Description : Where Jeongyeon is bad at Math and her bestfriend, Namjoon decided to help her.

...

"I can't believe it!" Jungyeon says out loud. Namjoon look at her, confused at her sudden outburst. They are walking home together as usual, since their house is just beside each other. "What?" Namjoon asked Jungyeon. "Mina just accepted Jimin's offer to walk her home! I've tried everything to keep Mina away from him. I've told her all the bad things Jimin has done to girls. But she din't listen! I hope she's okay."

Namjoon chuckles at her and said "You're really concerned about that?" Jungyeon nods. "Help me tell that friend of yours to stay away from Mina. I don't want him playing with girls anymore, especially a girl like Mina." She look at Namjoon.

"Got it?" Jungyeon shouted abit when she sees Namjoon was spacing out just now. Namjoon just nod his head. "Okay, girl. Just chill out for a minute, will you?" Namjoon put his hands up to her and chuckles.

Jungyeon and Namjoon finally arrived at their homes. They parted ways and waved at each other before getting inside their house. Namjoon have been Jungyeon's friend since they were childhood before she met the TWICE girls. It was when they were 5 years old, Namjoon just moved in beside Jungyeon's house. Their parents greeted each other and talked. Namjoon is behind his father's legs, peeking at Jungyeon, who's holding her hands with her father's. Jungyeon said hi to Namjoon, being friendly she is, she waved too. She then introduce her to him, saying her name.

"Hi, I'm Yoo Jungyeon. Jungyeon for short. Nice to meet you." Jungyeon held out her hand to Namjoon. Namjoon hesitated but reach out his hand and took her's and shake it, also saying his name. "You can call me Namjoon." They both smile.

"Let's be friends."

Jungyeon said and they both smile. Namjoon nodded his head a yes. After that, they went to play together at the park everyday after school. They went to the same kindergarten, school and also highschool. Their friendship bonded stronger and stronger everyday, taking care of each others and all. Since then, Namjoon started have feelings for Jungyeon, and started to love her day by day. He would take care of her always. When Jungyeon is home alone, Namjoon would sneek onto her bedroom windows and acompany her. When she's sick and did not feel well, he would skip school that day just to take care of her, because of her parents are too busy.

Namjoon has always love her until now. But he couldn't tell her. He couldn't because he's afraid their friendship would be broken, that they will not be friends anymore. So, he stays quiet and keep his feelings a secret. He also can't tell her because she had a huge crush on his own friend, Jimin. Namjoon introduced him to her in highschool on the first day and that's when she started liking him. Though, Jimin is a playboy just like now. Namjoon felt jealous for that but he supported Jungyeon and helped her.

Then, Jimin asked Jungyeon to be his girlfriend, which Jungyeon happily accepted. They started hanging out more often, leaving Namjoon alone. Jungyeon would always tell Namjoon of how handsome Jimin is and how he's so cute and gentleman. Namjoon couldn't anything but to just be happy for her, when his heart are broken to million little pieces. But Jimin and Jungyeon's relationship only lasted in a few days. Jimin dumped her at school.