● his nerdweird ● TzuKook

Requested by ; Yoongyo

Category ; highschool love au

Deacription : Where the school nerd has a crush on the school bad boy.

●○●

"Hey, it's Jungkook!"

Jeon Jungkook. The baddest boy in school. He just got in a few weeks ago and all the girls have already fallen in love for him. Including me. He's my biggest crush! And noone knows about it and I'd like to keep it that way.

I call him, evil-bunny. You know, because he's bad. He always put pranks on everyone in the school with his prank partner, Park Jimin. But I'd like to use the word evil. Hahaha!

The girls always screams at him and waves, hoping they would be noticed. But they always ends up with a sharp glare from Jungkook. You see, Jungkook hates girls. No, hate is a strong word. Actually, he does not like them. He founds out they are so annoying. So, I have 0% chance of getting to be with him.. But he is definitely not gay! Having 6 guy friends who are like family to him does no make him gay! That's actually sounds gross to me.. Eww. No, those are just rumors made up. He probably hates every girl in the world. Except, his mother. Of course, he loves her more than anything. Theres just something that made him doesn't like girls that much. Apparently, his ex-girlfriend studies here too. And guess who?

Lalisa Manoban. Or known as, Lisa.

For me, I call her orange-sauce-head. Well, let's just say that her hair is orange. Pure orange. And someone put a tomato sauce on her head at the cafeteria when it's recess time. I got a thing in giving names to everybody so.. Pardon!

Moving on!

The leader of her gang called 'BLACKPINK'. She is so badass even some guys are scared of her. Those three behind her are her minions. Well, they are bad too, but not as bad as Lisa. She's worst than bad! She's a nightmare.. The group consist Lisa, as the leader. Jennie Kim, or emo-chubby-chick. Because she's always so emotional everywhere! Next is Rosè, or dumb-girl. Yes. Thats also what everyone calls her. Dumb. All the time. Lastly, Kim Jisoo. Or, she-who-eats-alot. Well, she loves to eat. Thats all. But she still manages to lose weight! Maybe she's an evil witch who does not get fat.. who knows?

I am really weird. Of course you've thought that! But you don't know me and I am indeed weird. People call me nerdweird-yoda. Yes. It's a combination of me being a nerd and is so weird, and I secretly like yoda! But how did people know? Nevermind that. Actually, my real name is Chou Tzuyu. I'm a Taiwanese. Okay, you do not care.

I am the school nerd, who always gets an A for anything. The teacher's pet. The outsider. The loner. But I got friends, okay! And there are 8 of them! Suprised? No? It's okay. I also gets bullied always! By the BLACKPINK. Lisa to be specific. I mean, it's normal, right?

Gosh! I talk alot. I just realise it took 400+ words to introduce you the people in this story! Which is quite suprising. I am so good at narrating stories. You shall call me, The Narrator!

Maybe I should stop. Talking to you more just made me more weird..

Let's just get on with the story shall we? And I shall not narrate the next part, because.. this was meant to be a serious story. Not a comedy. Goodbye!

○○○

Tzuyu walks down the school hallway. She just finished her second period, English. Which is her favourites subjects of all. It is recess now. As usual, she would eat outside the school. She always enjoy the outside breeze and the green grasses.