● I will always love you ● JinYeon

Requested by : Yoongyo

Category ; modern au

Description : Nayeon, the only child of a wealthy family, fell for their new gardener, Jin. But true love can't always win.

●○●

Another beautiful day with a nice weather but yet another boring one for Nayeon. She woke up with the light rays shined to her face and groans loudly. "Stupid sun..!" She got up and went to the window and pulled the curtains.

"Another boring day!" Nayeon washes herself up and went downstairs to make some coffee. Her parents always busy and got little time for her. They all lives in a mansion. Nayeon, a daughter of a wealthy family. She have everything that everyone needs.

Branded clothes, bags, shoes. Everything. Though she need to get a job. She tried but her parents kind of not allowed her to. So shes stuck in a big mansion with her maids. Annoying ones. Always get into people's business. They are also a gardener. Which Nayeon's only person to kill out her boredom.

They got a small garden which Nayeon likes to visit when shes bored. Which is everyday. Nayeon talk to all of them. Especially that one man she's closer with.

"Good morning, Jin- oppa!" He turns around from his work to see a giggling Nayeon. "Well hello there, Nayeon-ah. How is your day?"

"Like always. Boring." She sits down nex to him and look at what he was doing. They were at the flower section. Where Jin loves the most about other than gardening.

"Wow! New flowers?" Nayeon take a closer look at the plant infront of Jin.

"What's it name?"

Jin always love the company. How Nayeon always ask alot of questions. Play around with him. And sometimes join him at the garden. Planting some vegetables, flowers. He remembers the first time they met. The first day of his job there.

"H-hello. My mom-- m-made you coffee."

Nayeon slowly walk to him holding a tray. "Oh thank you." Nayeon was shy at first. But got used to it a few days later. Just as Jin took the mug, Nayeon quickly walked away inside. Jin can't help but just chuckle.

One day, "Mother.. Im bored." They were in the living room. Nayeon's mom was reading the newspapers. "Mother. Are you listening?" Nayeon's mother just nod her head. "Mother!"

"What is it now Nayeon?" She snapped.

"Why don't you find something to do."

"But there is nothing left to do in this house." Nayeon's mother sigh and put down the newspapers to drink the tea on the table.

"How about you go talk to our new gardener. Get to know him. He is just 2 or 3 years older than you. Then maybe I'll have a pieceful time without you bothering me."

Nayeon groans and got up and went outside. "Fine I'll go." She walked to the garden with both of her hands in her dress' pockets. She found noone there so she decided to go look at their greenhouse.

She snuck in quietly walked in and glanced every corner of the greenhouse. "Weird.. where is he?"

"Looking for me?"

Nayeon shouted and accidently fell down on the dirt soil.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" "Ouch. Yeah. . . Im fine." Jin helped her to get up. Nayeon brushed her dress from the dirt. "What are you doing here?"

She looked up to him. He was carrying a bag of new soil and put it at the far left.

"I was bored. So I came here."

Jin chuckled because of her reason. Nayeon scrunched up her face, confused. "You're Nayeon right?"

Nayeon nodded her head and ask

"And whats your name?"

"Kim Seokjin. But Jin for short. Your mom told me that you liked flowers."

"I like roses. All kind of them." Jin was suprised.

"Oh? Really? Me too!" Nayeon cam closer to his work table.

"Thats cool!" Nayeon then wanders off to the plants. "I din't know we had so many kind of flowers and plants.."

Jin poured out the fresh soil out of the bag into a big pot.

"You never come in here?" He put the small red roses into the pot and cleaned the excess soil from his table.

"No.. But this place is really nice." Nayeon came back to him.

"I know right. This place is heaven for me." He put the rose aside and went to do the others more.

"This one is beautiful!" Nayeon grabbed the rose and take a closer look. "You can keep it if you want."

She lit up and ask "Really? Thank you!" Nayeon was so happy. She could have her own flower and its her most favourite.

Soon Nayeon starts to visit Jin everyday. She would bring some snack and chat with Jin. Sometimes, Jin would tell Nayeon meanings of some flowers. Nayeon felt excited about it and want to know more. Other than that, they would pluck out the cooked veggies like tomato, cabbages, onions and more. After that, Nayeon helps out to plant the seeds.

"You know, my friends always call me flower back then at school."

"Eh? Why so?"

Jin laugh abit and said "I never know why."

The moments that Jin most love was when they went to water the plants. They had fun with water and starts spraying each other and end up wet. With the sun shining, and laughters filled the garden.

Jin then realised that he is slowly falling for the young lady. A woman in his eyes. How he wished he could tell her. Those three words that felt easy to say but its not. Jin really admire how beautiful Nayeon is. Her sweet personality, cheerful and that bunny teeth of her.

But Jin is just her family's gardener.

One day Nayeon walk fastly into the greenhouse to meet Jin.

"Oppa.."

"Whats wrong, Nayeon?" She sniffed. Looks like she just done crying. Her eyes is puffy.

"I-im.. My-m-my father. He m-made me.." She tried to catch her breath from the sobbing. Lightning appeared. Rain started to pour out heavily. "What is it?"

Nayeon took a long breath and wioed her tears with her sleeves.

"Im marrying someone, oppa. My father .. he m-made me."

Jin's heart broke to million pieces. "Who is it?"

"I don't know. His friend's son. Someone.. I don't know."

She continues to cry. "I hate my father. I don't want to marry someone else. I don't know what to do..."

Jin pulls Nayeon into a hug and she continues to cry. "Its okay.. it'll be okay."

"No its not. I want.. I want you, oppa.. I- I love you, Jin oppa."

Jin was taken aback of her confession. She pulls apart from Jin and look at him. "I love you too, Nayeon.."

"Since I've met you. I've always love you. But, I understand yiur situation. And your father is a person that noone can mess with. As long as you're happy, I am happy." Jin smiled sadly to Nayeon. A single tear escaped his eyes. Nayeon continue to cry on his chest while Jin sooth her out.

"There there.."

Rain continue to pour. Thunders rumbling. They continue to hug each other and Jin kissed her forehead. Nayeon was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

"I just want you to know. That I will always love you.. forever, my love."

○●○

I feel like crying 😢😢😢😭😭
I am so emotional waaaa~

😿😿😿