● together always ● NamHyo

Category ; after highschool au

Description : Where a boy and a girl have been bestfriends since childhood. And Namjoon happens to love his bestfriend more than that.

●○●

Jihyo 💝

Are you staying up again, Jihyo? 😞

Heheheheh.. kinda??

I told you not to stay up at this late hour!😬

Aww but i really got alot of homework to do. Pretty please?????

Your sleep is more important to go to school properly tomorrow, Jihyo. I said that too many times before..

Please, Namjoon? Just a little bit? 😦

Okay... fine. But you need to go to sleep as soon as you finish, do you understand?

Okay, oppa! Will do ! 👌👌

And what are you doing staying up late?

Other than checking out my childhood friend if she's asleep yet or not, homework. Tons of them. 😭😭

Lol 😂 good luck with that! Imma finish mine and sleep. Buh-bye joonie~

Hmmph! Fine! See ya at school 😉

Jihyo 💝 went offline just now.

Namjoon smiles sadly while he reads their old texts. He really misses her but she's at overseas now for her studies. She left Korea for her university a year ago while Namjoon is stuck to study at Korea and take care of his mother.

"God I really miss you, Jihyo.. When will you come back?"

Flashback .

They were always got the same class at the highschool. Jihyo is Namjoon's childhood friend and also his bestfriend since then. They went through alot together. They studied together, they got detention together and also hangs out alot. Now those days are finally going to end. It is their Graduation Day, they day they will set path tu their future and get jobs or continue to study again at the university with friends.

"Namjoon-oppa! We're finally graduating! I am so happy right now!" Jihyo came to Namjoon out of the crowd and jumps with full joy. Namjoon watches her cheers and being her happy self. Jihyo and Namjoon is the same age, but Jihyo is abit younger than him by months, so she decided herself to call him 'oppa', which Namjoon happily let her.

"Yes, Jihyo. I'm happy too and glad that high school life is over. Which university did you enroll?" He asked.

"I'm not sure actually.. I hope my mom doesn't force me again on some university that I don't like. I'll make my own choice this time!" She put up her fist in the air.

Namjoon smiles at her while she giggles. Turn out, fate has it's own ways for them.

After a few days, Namjoon received a call from Jihyo. Finally a call from her he've been waiting. She's been suddenly quiet after their graduation day. He tried to call her many times before, but she din't answer. He wanted to meet her and tell her how he feels about her since the start of high school. He wanted to tell her that he love her. Not as a friend, but more than that.