Hiatus? Nah

We all know about the Jonghyun thing. And yes, I am definitely also affected by it.

But I'm not going to talk about it, because then I'd ugly cry for another hour, and because I'm sure you wouldn't like another reminder of that.

The point of this chapter starts here.

I know some accounts who are definitely more affected by this than me, and are going on hiatus.

It's okay, I understand. And I hope you guys do too. It's harder to write than one thinks, and with such a difficult topic on hand at the moment, you can't pressure them.

It's hard for them; this is a painful and sudden thing that has sent a shockwave throughout the kpop industry and all its fans.

Please understand that they have a life outside of Wattpad and writing, and they need time right now.

But I also want to be there for my readers when they're in their most troubled times. I want to be there when you guys actually need me. (Or more specifically my stories lol I know I'm unloved)

And I'll try my best to write stories that can cheer you all up, or just funny memes and pictures.

So in the meantime, there are some down below.

Don't worry about me going on a hiatus (if you guys even are) because I'll be right here. (。◕‿◕。)

Also, don't bottle up the pain and keep the hurt to yourselves. Remember, you're not alone. There are others out there who are also suffering over this.

If you need to talk about what happened, or any thoughts/burdens that currently bother you, my DMs are open for a chat anytime :)