ChanBaek | Cuddles

Summary: Baekhyun's doing CBX promotions and Chanyeol is lonely.
---------------------------------------------------------

11:35pm

Chanyeol lies on his bed while using his handphone. The bed's comfortable but empty and cold without the other person who usually occupies it.

He scrolls through the schedule of EXO-CBX's Japan promotions that the manager had sent to the group chat and pouts when he sees that he has to wait another agonizing day to see his precious Baekhyun.

He runs a hand through his hair, messing it up and sighing as he throws himself backwards on his bed, whining to himself.

He rolls himself into a lonely, dejected little blanket burrito and mopes until he gradually falls asleep.

2:15am

Chanyeol regains his senses in a harsh awakening. He's barely awake when he gets WWE-tackled by a small figure. He feels like he's being mauled half to death by some small bear and rolls out of the comfort from his blanket burrito.

His breath leaves his lungs as an elbow connects with his gut and as he sees a familiar face illuminated by the moonlight through the window. 

"Umpfh- shit! Why the hell would you do that? What the- Baek? Aren't you supposed to be in Japan?" Chanyeol questions, his voice still husky from sleep.

Baekhyun beams down at him. "Yep! But I was jealous of XiuChen being able to be together so I snuck over!"

He earns a smack in the head from Chanyeol. "Baek! Are you crazy? Manager hyung will hunt you down like the FBI!"

Baekhyun just giggles cutely. "I was just joking, dumbo. We finished early so we could return earlier."

Chanyeol heaves a sigh of relief before he suddenly pulls Baekhyun down beside him and wraps an arm around his waist, pulling the warm body closer to his own.

Baekhyun contentedly cuddles into Chanyeol's firm chest and smiles at the warmth.

Chanyeol intertwines their legs as he tucks Baekhyun's head under his chin and nuzzles his nose into the fluffy brown hair.

They exchange a few soft "I love you's" before they drift off to sleep under the moonlight.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi! How was my first chapter? Lol I hope it was okay?

-ᴍᴏᴄʜɪ <3